1 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

4 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

6 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Think spring!

Put your mind in a tropical island mood this instant.

I crave warm sunshine!

by dancemagic320 on 3/19/2011 3:07:53 PM

i cant wait 4 summer!!!!!

by polorbear1111 on 3/14/2011 8:11:48 PM

I know this feeling. My family has some friends who just got back from Hawaii. Dx I soooo wanted to go... But I was stuck in the snow and slush.

by Superleigh50 on 3/12/2011 3:18:56 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
Hi! i haven't got my Feb/March issue yet. i kno its still march but im just wonderin whats up? how long do u think it will take for it to come??
thnx!
~AJ

Hey girl, it should be there. I'd suggest contacting us and reporting the missing issue. Do it here: https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fReportMissingIssues.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by DanceFreak99 on 3/10/2011 8:48:04 PM

hey girlies... plzzzz ... CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND MAYBE POST A MSG!!!! Smile

by hadleydarcym on 3/3/2011 10:15:43 PM

MODMODMOD!! I am trying really hard to lose weight (I eat right but need to lose 25lbs.) my fam is all trying to lose weight so we do weekly weigh ins and I always stay the same. Usually I walk on the treadmill (speed 3.5) for nearly an hour, but I only do this on the weekends. This is because I am extremely busy and not with other activities but helping out my family and school. I don't know what to do to lose weight...please help! Please!!

I think you need to find more time to do it. If youre ever sitting around watching tv STOP. You should get on the treadmill and do that while watching tv instead of just sitting there. Also if youre really busy, moving around should help with losing weight. You just gotta make sure to cut out all bad snacks and food and youll start losing weight Smile also if youre serious about losing weight dont walk on the treadmill! Jog! Get your heart rate up and challenge yourself. You can do it Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Catee13 on 2/23/2011 11:01:21 PM

Hey girls please check out my profile Smile Smile Smile

by wednesday1408 on 2/23/2011 11:01:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have 2 groups of friends. one of the groups r my school friends, and the other group is my outside of the school friends. I hang out a lot more with my outside school friends, and lately they've really been bugging me. When i see them instead of being all happy i just wanna be somewhere else. I feel like everything we do is boring. I've only knowne each of them 4 only about a year, so am i getting sick of them?

I think maybe you should try suggesting new things to do so you dont get bored. That may help mix things up and make it more exciting for you. Dont give up yet! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by magical :) on 2/23/2011 10:04:58 PM

I'll usually open up by door onto my balcony to let in fresh air, listen to relazing music, paint my nails bright colors, breath deeply, spray my tropical mist perfume, and eat healthy tropical food. Works every time!

by soccergirl971 on 2/23/2011 8:14:35 PM

Hey chicas need advice?
on anything from body, boys, friends, fitness, eating right, staying healthy, fashion, hair, sports, tryouts, nerves, school, anything you can think of come to me... hope i can help! Smile

by liddywitty on 2/23/2011 8:02:08 PM