10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

10 great babysitting books

Not sure how to get your charges to settle down? Tuck 'em in with a classic children's story...

CALLING ALL ANY TAYLOR SWIFT FANS ...................................... JOIN MY CLUB WELL HAVE SO MUTCH FUN YOULL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE JOIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by TSfan#1 on 7/17/2012 12:57:25 PM

O MY GOD mine was ill love you forever . My grandma said i got her up when i was really little at 4:30 am it means so mutch too me . Ill love you forever ill like you always as long as im living my baby youll be. Then the mom gets old and sings to his son ill love you forever ill like you always and she died right there so the grown man picked her up and said ill love you forever ill like you for always,and as long as im living my mommy youll be, this book means so mutch to me!

by TSfan#1 on 7/17/2012 12:49:22 PM

I love "That's Not Goldie!" and "The Giving Tree"
Best books EVA!

by beththebrave on 9/28/2011 2:15:31 PM

Hey another great night time book is Pajama Time.
I loved that book when I was little, it has a very fun vibe to it!
I loved the Kissing Hand too, great book.

by mousiequeen15 on 9/5/2011 1:26:21 PM

one book i totally recommend for someone who misses their parents is the kissing hand. i read it in kindergarten - and loved it! you can also do this cute little craft where you trace the kids hand and cut it out. then they kiss it and decorate it with stickers and hearts. "so when you feel sad, you can hold the kissing hand and it will make you happy!" Smile

by sweetpea185 on 8/29/2011 7:42:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
im 11 yrs old and my mom is not gonna let me babysit .i'm really mature for my age .i really need a way to get money so if you could suggest something i can do besides babysitting ,lawn mowing ,lemonade stand ,house sitting bake sale. thxs 4 your time

Hey girl,

How about dog walking? x0x0
Casey L.

by texastween on 7/28/2011 2:50:58 PM

I remember when I was little I absolute;ly loved this book called Jillian Jiggs, about a girl with a big imagination who needs to clean her room. It should totally be on the list!! Smile

by garciagirl78 on 6/4/2011 3:38:54 PM

When I was younger The Kissing Hand, Goodnight Moon, Green Eggs and Ham, and Where the Wild things are
were very wonderfull books and my fav ones to read

by jadeelorajansen on 5/19/2011 5:45:26 PM

I cant wait until I can get a babysitting job! I have sooo many cool thing I love to do with little kids...they are soooo cute

by platinumchick2 on 4/8/2011 12:02:29 PM

I almost forgot about the Chica Chica Boom Boom book! I use to LOVE that book...ahh memories Smile

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 3/27/2011 8:01:22 PM