AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY! 1 rocks out with iLive DJstyle stereo headphones from @jcpenney:

12 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

13 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

10 great babysitting books

Not sure how to get your charges to settle down? Tuck 'em in with a classic children's story...

They all seem good but for some reason Where the Wild Things Are just seems kind of scary. But that may be because it scared me when I was younger.

Reading is one of the best things you can do when babysitting. I do it and the kids I watch love it.

by luckykel on 3/13/2011 11:21:58 PM

Corduroy and The Kissing Hand are REALLY good for kids... I read it to the kids I babysat and now they read it every time I'm there!

by love.softball73 on 3/12/2011 8:57:29 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a dress up doll to my mom, I'll tell her things are too small for me but she makes me wear them anyway. She has no thought about how I feel. I want kinda short hair and she says no you're growing your hair out. It's not FAIR!!! HELP! Frown

Hey chica! You need to have a serious talk with your mom and let her know that while you love her, you're growing up and can make some of your own decisions. Maybe compromose with her and find some styles in between, both hair-wise and clothing-wise.

Becca G.

by Orion12 on 3/12/2011 7:01:42 PM

too cute. my play of dr suess is tomorrow!!!!! the dress rehearsal was today, im so excited! visit my profile, chicas, if u got the time. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

by janerbuy on 3/12/2011 4:53:35 PM

Hey, girls! Do you need advice? Well, I give advice on everything:
Dealing with mean girls
Money making ideas
Gift ideas
Serious issues
Body issues
Eating right
Tough stuff
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 3/12/2011 3:08:43 PM

by kitkatt23 on 3/11/2011 8:48:16 PM

I love allllll of these. Also, The Kissing Hand, I Love You This Much, Corduroy, The Velveteen Rabbit, shel Silverstein, Paddington, Winnie The Pooh.

by peacelovejesus on 3/11/2011 6:23:41 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to raise awareness about gay rights at school because I'm tired of people saying mean things about the gay community, but I'm not sure how. Do you have any ideas? Thanks! You're awesome!

hey! a great way would be to volunteer for the ACLU or start a chapter of the Gay Straight Alliance at your school. good luck!
Helen S.

by demilovatofan249 on 3/11/2011 6:05:30 PM

My favorites were "Corduroy" and "The Big Green Pocketbook."

by countrycutie12 on 3/11/2011 12:54:51 PM

I remember reading Harold and the Purple Crayon when I was little. :3 It was one of my favorite books.

by superleigh50 on 3/11/2011 10:40:50 AM

What do you do to study?

Bump Up Your Babysitting Biz

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!