14 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

15 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

16 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

4 moves for way flat abs

Get a flatter tummy in time for spring!

thx great exersices!!!!!! seeing results

by keykat on 10/20/2011 6:54:22 PM

How many reps do you do of each

Mod mod mod

by sweetautumnsunshine on 7/9/2011 11:36:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok i have a little bit of a tummy and i want to get rid of it. I think i just need to do some cardio, but i can never find anything fun to do! i like sports, but i only have a 2 hour practice for softball once a week, but it should be picking up to 3-5 days a week soon. but still, can you help me?? THANKS!!

Helen S.

by nobody25 on 4/16/2011 11:51:21 AM

Does anyone know any ab exercises that will not hurt/strain my lower back?
I have chronic lumbar pain, so I can't do sit-ups and crunches, but I REALLY, REALLY want to shed my belly fat and feel GOOD in a swimsuit!
Please help me!

by MaryM on 4/14/2011 8:08:30 PM

Help! I need a workout where i actually see results but the prob is that my doctors said i can't run or jump anymore. What things could i do where they are still fun but they actually do something? And how can i stay motivated and excited about doing something good?

by ilovepiano15 on 4/12/2011 10:55:00 PM

HI i think i am doing enough activities but it hasnt made any esaults i am in dance clss 3 times a week please HELP

by kjsdancer on 4/11/2011 5:22:15 PM

OMGGG!!!! CAN TOTALLY FEEL THIS IN MY ABS AFTER THE FIRST 2!!! DOING THIS EVERY DAY TO GET READY FOR A BIKINI!!!

by lollipop12 on 3/27/2011 5:37:14 PM

So I have 2 weeks until Spring Break and I'm going to Florida. Im not the most active person but I have a belly bluge I wanna get off before then. Will this work in only 2 weeks?

Hey girlie -- I'm not sure if two weeks is enough time, but you can give it a shot Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by dancermags on 3/26/2011 10:45:52 AM

So I want to start exercising regularly but need help making sort of a "Exercise plan"? I dont want to over work or under work myself. Also any suggestions on things that will help motivate me and help me not procrastinate.

by flacucha25 on 3/25/2011 4:46:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
i am very fit except for my lower abbs. they is sortof a lump of fat there Tong how do i work out my lower abdominals?

Hey girlie. Try doing some cardio and doing ab exercises. The more you do them, the more you'll see results!
Marly Z.