11 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

13 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

14 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

4 moves for way flat abs

Get a flatter tummy in time for spring!

thx great exersices!!!!!! seeing results

by keykat on 10/20/2011 6:54:22 PM

How many reps do you do of each

Mod mod mod

by sweetautumnsunshine on 7/9/2011 11:36:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok i have a little bit of a tummy and i want to get rid of it. I think i just need to do some cardio, but i can never find anything fun to do! i like sports, but i only have a 2 hour practice for softball once a week, but it should be picking up to 3-5 days a week soon. but still, can you help me?? THANKS!!

Helen S.

by nobody25 on 4/16/2011 11:51:21 AM

Does anyone know any ab exercises that will not hurt/strain my lower back?
I have chronic lumbar pain, so I can't do sit-ups and crunches, but I REALLY, REALLY want to shed my belly fat and feel GOOD in a swimsuit!
Please help me!

by MaryM on 4/14/2011 8:08:30 PM

Help! I need a workout where i actually see results but the prob is that my doctors said i can't run or jump anymore. What things could i do where they are still fun but they actually do something? And how can i stay motivated and excited about doing something good?

by ilovepiano15 on 4/12/2011 10:55:00 PM

HI i think i am doing enough activities but it hasnt made any esaults i am in dance clss 3 times a week please HELP

by kjsdancer on 4/11/2011 5:22:15 PM

OMGGG!!!! CAN TOTALLY FEEL THIS IN MY ABS AFTER THE FIRST 2!!! DOING THIS EVERY DAY TO GET READY FOR A BIKINI!!!

by lollipop12 on 3/27/2011 5:37:14 PM

So I have 2 weeks until Spring Break and I'm going to Florida. Im not the most active person but I have a belly bluge I wanna get off before then. Will this work in only 2 weeks?

Hey girlie -- I'm not sure if two weeks is enough time, but you can give it a shot Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by dancermags on 3/26/2011 10:45:52 AM

So I want to start exercising regularly but need help making sort of a "Exercise plan"? I dont want to over work or under work myself. Also any suggestions on things that will help motivate me and help me not procrastinate.

by flacucha25 on 3/25/2011 4:46:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
i am very fit except for my lower abbs. they is sortof a lump of fat there Tong how do i work out my lower abdominals?

Hey girlie. Try doing some cardio and doing ab exercises. The more you do them, the more you'll see results!
Marly Z.

by ADVICE_CHICK101 on 3/23/2011 7:38:50 PM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Guys are way gassier than girls.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.