8 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN stop biting your nails. Here's how:

9 HOURS AGO What's better than boots? (Hint: Nothing):

10 HOURS AGO 5 reasons you should join theatre right now:

4 moves for way flat abs

Get a flatter tummy in time for spring!

Thank you so much for the great help! I want to ask my doctor about a diet and exercise plan, but can you suggest some good questions? I'm a little afraid that it's going to be really awkward! Thanks so much. Smile

Hey girl!

Glad I can help Smile Don't worry about the visit being awkward--just think about it, the doctor sees tons of patients every day and probably has answered ALL types of questions (even very embarrassing ones!) You're the only one who knows your body the best, so be totally honest about how you've been feeling and what goals you want to reach.  Wish you the very best, girlie!
Ruth S.

by gigi3399 on 3/19/2011 10:12:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD please please please!
I do Zumba, and I love it! It's so fun. But I've been doing it for almost a year and can hardly tell a difference. Occasionally, I'll mix in some cardio, but it doesn't seem to be working! I eat VERY healthy all the time! Why oh why can't I lose weight???
Please answer!

Hey girlie,

I would definitely encourage you to pay a visit to your doctor, because maybe you do not need to be concerned about losing weight.  Talk to your doctor before engaging in too much physical activity or diet changes!  If you do need to lose weight, he/she will let you know what the best diet/exercise plan for your body is!

Ruth S.

by gigi3399 on 3/19/2011 9:29:31 PM

hey, you guys who are skinny or underwait and think yall need to gain some just be carfeul cuz gaining is way easy its the getting it off that is the problem. Just watch out. I am about 50 to 60 pounds overwait i am in shape though,how can I get a bikinni body before my 9th grade year? I am sick of getting made fun of. My friends think Im pretty but other people i guess dont. I need help!!!

by hott-stuff13 on 3/17/2011 8:23:58 PM

Are these exercises going to most likely make you lose weight? If so, how can I gain some more weight and build more muscle (especially on my arms). I am naturally really skinny and am often self concious about it even though my friends say I'm really lucky.

by pumpkinerin on 3/13/2011 3:45:31 PM

Hi! Oh yea and MODMODMOD
So I'm underweight(im working on it,)So if i do these exercises- will I lose weight?

hey! probably, so you should try to gain weight instead Smile
Helen S.

by temani on 3/11/2011 3:46:23 PM

i do the just dance 2 sweat mode advanced workout to warm up and then i do strength, like this, and then i cool down by stretching. Smile i need to be able to feel comfy in a bikini!

by kata8888 on 3/4/2011 5:09:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD Can y'all give me some workouts for arms and tummy[im very muscular]!! please help i what to get ready for swimsuit season!!!

Hey girl, I really stand by cardio as a way to get in shape: jogging three times a week or dance, swimming, etc. are awesome exercises. We have more workouts, however, here:

Alyssa B.

by rockergirl13 on 3/3/2011 10:17:20 PM

i would try and build up the time that you hold your planks for. once 20 counts is pretty simple, try 30, and so on. but just doing the same thing over and over doesnt help. you have to push yourself to get results.

by Volleyball1559 on 3/2/2011 9:45:48 PM

what i do while i watch tv is regular planks. you rest on your fourarms are elbows and push yourself up make sure you are flat hold yourself up for fifteen seconds.

by fresh princess on 3/2/2011 8:15:35 PM

ok i heard that if u have fat near your stomache and abs that u wont get any results when doing crunches! do i need to jog it off or just give up fav simple exercise! oh and p.s i have a lot of fat on my stomache

Hey chica! It's true that ab exercises alone will not completely tone. Cardio is the other half of the workout. If you do both, you will see results! Props to you for wanting to stay healthy!
Marly Z.

by lightbulb540 on 3/2/2011 1:35:08 PM

If you oversleep, don’t miss out on breakfast. Spread some peanut butter and honey on whole-wheat toast. It’ll keep you energized until lunch!
Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

Weather can give you headaches.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!