4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

6 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

7 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

4 moves for way flat abs

Get a flatter tummy in time for spring!

Oooo I love exiersizes whreu lie down I cant wait to try them all

by Vanilla Wafer on 3/2/2011 12:16:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD Can you give me some easy workouts that I can do at home for abs,and legs Thanks, Jessica

Hey girl!  You should check out this for ab moves:  This one has toning moves, including for legs:  xoxo

Marie H.

by jessica127 on 2/28/2011 9:48:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD- im a health nut! i like eating healthy food, exersize almost everyday, and everytime i eat, i try to eat all the foods im suppose to on the food pyramid. Am i super obsessed. And if i am, how do i stop?

Hey girly girl! Based off of that alone, it doesn't sound super obsessed at all. However, if it's getting in the way of the rest of your life, then I'd cut back a little. Skipping a day or two a week of working out is perfectly fine! Your body needs time to re-coup. So, don't beat yourself up over taking a break every now and then. And, if you eat healthy 90% of the time and cheat every now and then on something junky or sweet, then that's ok too.

Becca G.

by juli23 on 2/27/2011 7:56:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD Is there any way I can become a moderator? My friends come to me for good advice so I thought it would be a good thing to do. Let me know, thanks!

Hey girly! I'm pretty sure you have to be in at least college before applying to become a mod.

Becca G.

by caitlingirl1997 on 2/27/2011 6:36:25 PM

MOD!!! Hey, I have a trampoline in my backyard, and I was wondering if I could use it to benefit myself for workouts . . .
So, what kind of jumping exercises can I do? Besides jumping jacks, which I do already.

hey! try tumbling like sumersaults to improve your dexterity and flexibility Smile
Helen S.

by butterflybabe on 2/27/2011 2:34:56 PM

I'm 11 and I am 5 foot 2 inches, I weigh 125 pounds, IS THIS HEALTHY?

Hey! that's a convo you should have with your doctor girlie Smile

Helen S.

by shayc on 2/26/2011 4:09:10 PM

my friend is having this summer pool party. i need to skinnier before the party because one-pieces make me look unflattering, and shes inviting boys to this party.. i have to go because shes my bff. plz respond..
~ thx chocofeet <3

by chocofeet on 2/25/2011 10:25:01 PM

I have a good ab workout! Lay on your back, with your hands on your side and not under your butt (it makes it easier.) Put your feet together and lift them in the air 6 inches. After 5-10 seconds, spread your legs apart but keep them in the air. After 5-10 more seconds, start kicking them opposite ways. Like when the right foot is up, the left foot should be down. Put down after one more round of 5-10 seconds. Repeat!

by elizabethmariexo on 2/25/2011 1:05:10 PM

mod mod mod
Im going to do this but how many bicycles, crunches, ect should I do? thanks!

Hey girlie! Try doing 8-10 at a time.

Clare W.

by loveforever21 on 2/25/2011 12:32:15 PM

Hey, girlies! Do you need advice on:
- boys
- puberty
- school
- stress
- drama
- room decoration
- oraganizing
and anything else you can think of! I LOVE to give advice so just tell me what you need advice on! No question is weird (promise!)
I'm on GL very often so check my profile I will post an answer ASAP

by pinkypi26 on 2/25/2011 12:09:12 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

It's bad to eat really late at night.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!