1 HOURS AGO Bump up your #MemorialDay game with these sweet treats: http://t.co/MV0nzBre75 pic.twitter.com/y3ATfHlZnB

2 HOURS AGO This kiwi-banana parfait is the perf summer snack: http://t.co/QtAqIIU8sD pic.twitter.com/KjQvWAUXBL

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next BF? http://t.co/VG8aG3qJmW pic.twitter.com/tibq3vTHrH

COMMENTS

Hair on my tummy: Normal or not?

I asked my mother and she said that it was totally normal and that she has it, too, but I’m afraid she’s lying to make me feel better...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i have hair on my tummy too...but it goes above my belly button.Is this a problem or am i stressing to much???Please respond!!!
xoxo

Hey! don't stress, everyone has it. i read on the news recently about a girl who has facial hair, she grows it out because it's a part of who she is. Someone took a picture of her at the airport, posted it online, and mocked her. She responded with a nice letter  explaining that she likes her face and her body and doesn't want to change it. So the way I see it we should all follow her example Smile

Helen S.

by pinterest on 4/6/2013 1:51:01 PM

i have the same probablem! I am very happy i found this article!!!! thanks GL!!!!! Smile

by doggirl2298 on 6/24/2011 4:18:28 PM

ModModMod. Is it ok to shave the hair on my tummy? And if I do shave will it grow more noticable than before or not? Thanks

Hey girlie,

It's totally okay--but just as a warning, hair grows back faster when you shave (as opposed to waxing), so you might have to make it a habit once you start!
Ruth S.

by kazia7 on 6/11/2011 11:20:15 AM

I have it too! I'm not allowed to use wax or the hair removal sprays/lotions. I don't know why not, but my only option is to shave it, but I don't find it a problem yet.

by thetruth on 5/23/2011 6:36:50 PM

i am so glad i saw this article !!! thank u GL !!! LaughingD

by tpowell11 on 5/23/2011 6:07:51 PM

happy trailllll Smile

by spazzygirI on 4/11/2011 11:13:53 PM

For anyone who needs or who is looking for an absolutely NOT painful, easy way to shave, I recommend using Nair, I use it and it is super easy and you will find yourself shaving less Smile Smile

by busybee16 on 3/29/2011 9:46:43 PM

since were talking about hair, what should i do about the hair on by back? when i look in the mirrior i can see dark lines.

by ims on 3/28/2011 8:06:47 PM

Honestly, I just use my razor to make the hairs on my belly go away.

by elkhorngirl97 on 3/20/2011 11:00:06 PM

i have dark hair. my mom wont let me do anything about it. it makes me feel so wierd to go the pool...im trying to talk her into letting me wax it. do you need to be a certain age? ddoes it work? how often do you do it?

by I-am-who-I-am on 3/18/2011 12:56:35 AM

Start your day with a delicious fruit smoothie. Throw in bananas, berries, pineapple and/or melon. Anything goes!

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

I will not get my period until my weight hits 100 pounds.

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.