3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

5 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

6 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Hair on my tummy: Normal or not?

I asked my mother and she said that it was totally normal and that she has it, too, but I’m afraid she’s lying to make me feel better...

So i have hair on my tummy too...but it goes above my belly button.Is this a problem or am i stressing to much???Please respond!!!

Hey! don't stress, everyone has it. i read on the news recently about a girl who has facial hair, she grows it out because it's a part of who she is. Someone took a picture of her at the airport, posted it online, and mocked her. She responded with a nice letter  explaining that she likes her face and her body and doesn't want to change it. So the way I see it we should all follow her example Smile

Helen S.

by pinterest on 4/6/2013 1:51:01 PM

i have the same probablem! I am very happy i found this article!!!! thanks GL!!!!! Smile

by doggirl2298 on 6/24/2011 4:18:28 PM

ModModMod. Is it ok to shave the hair on my tummy? And if I do shave will it grow more noticable than before or not? Thanks

Hey girlie,

It's totally okay--but just as a warning, hair grows back faster when you shave (as opposed to waxing), so you might have to make it a habit once you start!
Ruth S.

by kazia7 on 6/11/2011 11:20:15 AM

I have it too! I'm not allowed to use wax or the hair removal sprays/lotions. I don't know why not, but my only option is to shave it, but I don't find it a problem yet.

by thetruth on 5/23/2011 6:36:50 PM

i am so glad i saw this article !!! thank u GL !!! LaughingD

by tpowell11 on 5/23/2011 6:07:51 PM

happy trailllll Smile

by spazzygirI on 4/11/2011 11:13:53 PM

For anyone who needs or who is looking for an absolutely NOT painful, easy way to shave, I recommend using Nair, I use it and it is super easy and you will find yourself shaving less Smile Smile

by busybee16 on 3/29/2011 9:46:43 PM

since were talking about hair, what should i do about the hair on by back? when i look in the mirrior i can see dark lines.

by ims on 3/28/2011 8:06:47 PM

Honestly, I just use my razor to make the hairs on my belly go away.

by elkhorngirl97 on 3/20/2011 11:00:06 PM

i have dark hair. my mom wont let me do anything about it. it makes me feel so wierd to go the trying to talk her into letting me wax it. do you need to be a certain age? ddoes it work? how often do you do it?

by I-am-who-I-am on 3/18/2011 12:56:35 AM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

Anti-bacterial soap kills way more germs.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?