10 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

11 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

12 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Help a tomboy go girly-girl

I wear regular t-shirts and jeans, and I told everyone I hate pink…but now I wanna become a little more girly. How do I transition?

Oh and sorry I kept posting that so many times...it wasn't showing up so I thought that it must have not posted it. Sorry I feel really bad about wasting your time with all of those posts!

Aww girl no problem! I'm just glad you found it. Did that help you at all? Smile

Lynae P.

by applea123 on 6/5/2011 12:15:16 AM

Oh I found it! Thanks so much!! Smile

by applea123 on 6/5/2011 12:10:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I have a really big problem. Earlier this year I got pulled away from my really amazing group of friends-it wasn't their fault, someone else. But now that girl is BFFs with someone else, and I don't know how to get back into my old group. My two besties have become REALLY good friends with some other girls and now there doing everything together. I'm kinda starting to grow apart from my two old BFFs, though, too. It seems like they never want to hang out with me, and when I'm with them in public it seems like there is always someone else that they want to hang with. But when it's just us three, or me and the other, we are so close again, like we used to be. It makes me really sad to look over at them at lunch and see them laughing or seeing pics on facebook of them that I could have been in. My life is miserable and I feel like I don't belong anywhere. Please please help!!

Hey girly, I think I answered this question already. Check back and let me know if you see my response. Smile

Lynae P.

by applea123 on 6/4/2011 11:59:00 PM

MOD MOD
There's this guy but he's a grade older and he's REALLY cute! The problem is that he hates me! I act like I hate him but I think he knows that I like him! Should I just lay low cuz i see him everyday!

Hey girlie -- it depends, do you want to date a guy who you say hates you?

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by selemoto on 5/27/2011 10:20:31 PM

I just got contacts and i love them, but my brown eyes look dull. Any ways to play up my eyes without going over the top?

Hey girl! Here are some tips for the perfect eye makeup: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/19/Help-me-do-my-eye-makeup.aspx

Erin G.

by TheCuteNerd on 5/9/2011 3:59:24 PM

the exact same thing happenend to one of my best friends and all you have to do is get a different wardrobe be around some girly colours all the time but still be yourself i mean if your a tomboy at heart then just try to be a bit less of a tomboy. My friend she hated pink and then she bought a pink pencil case, bag, a few clothes and even some hair ties!
(btw the way i'm talking about the thing before comments)

by sweetsiena on 4/21/2011 8:58:58 AM

Mod MOD Mod MOD
I'm scared of bugs and i don't want to how can i tolerate being in the same room as them???

Hey! try to learn more about them. the more you know about something the less scary it is Smile
Helen S.

by lovemag7 on 4/9/2011 1:14:36 PM

i use to be a really tomboy but then i got a little girly but i still hav mostly tomboy in me.

by star53 on 3/29/2011 12:51:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD a boy in school likes me but i sort of like him and he is droping hints like crazy what should do p.s. he gets in troble alot and im not sure if i should like him and my friends hate him

Hey girlie. Sometimes you can't help who you like. if you don't think he is good for you though, then i wouldn't try to pursue him.
Marly Z.

by coccobello on 3/14/2011 8:36:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
okay, so a guy that really likes me (but i dont like. i dont like his reputation orr just himself.) keeps on asking me out and asking if i want to hang out. i said no to going out and sure to hanging out, even though i really dont want to! im so confused and i have no idea what to do. what do i say and do?

Helen S.