AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

2 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

3 HOURS AGO Snapbacks are makin' a killer comeback: http://t.co/39LINFW5OT

COMMENTS

Help a tomboy go girly-girl

I wear regular t-shirts and jeans, and I told everyone I hate pink…but now I wanna become a little more girly. How do I transition?

im picky about my clothes, but idk what i would call my "style", if i even have one...

by Alle93 on 3/12/2011 12:08:27 PM

Today, my friend Leah and I told Hugh, a guy my friend Kelly likes, that she wanted to go out with him. She got mad at me and I lied and said I told him she never liked him but i didn't and she said cross your heart and hope to die (in a text message) and I didn't respond but will I die, even though I lied?
~Morgan

Hey Morgan,

Girl, that's just an expression! But consider how you'll feel if you do lie to Kelly. Personally, I'd apologize for being honest and just tell her you were trying to help. You slipped up, but that's no reason to freak out. Just be calm and admit that you made a mistake <3
Lauren C.

by cheerrox1111 on 3/4/2011 9:10:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD I swear, i think i'm like, the only person in my grade that hasn't kissed!! Im in 7th grade and the only people that havent are the people that havent had a boyfriend. Well I have had one and some other guys ask me out. I told my friend I havent kissed amyone and she thought i was a loser ( not very good friend, i know).. I was planning for my 1st kiss to be all special and stuff but now I just want it to get over with. I feel like no one ever will!! Frown My question is will I ever have a guy want to kiss me??!

Hey chica, If guys have been asking you out, rest assured - a guy will want to kiss you someday!  The difference is finding someone you want to kiss.  I think you were right all along - you want it to be with someone you really like, so it's special.  Don't rush yourself or compare to others.  Get to know guys, have fun, and it will happen when it's the right time. Smile

Marie H.

by loveforever21 on 2/28/2011 11:19:57 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD
I want to get a new look. And the style I want is like the girls on Pretty Little Liars. Where can I find clothes like theres,at a good price?

Hey girl,

I've actually seen clothes I bought from Forever 21 on the show! Hunt down gems at department stores like Macy's as well and keep an open mind - they're all about layering with cute blazers and coats, tucking tanks into flirty skirts, and pushing the envelope. Paired with fun accessories that display your personality (just like Aria's tights or Hanna's earrings on PLL), you'll be all set Smile
Lauren C.

by JohnDeere13 on 2/28/2011 8:37:11 PM

I'm sorry ur mom doesn't get u. Maybe u could let her know how u prefer casual rather thatn all the skirts and dresses and stuff(trust me I don't either).

by jazzgl on 2/28/2011 4:35:48 PM

If she wants, she can go more girly but still be the tom-boy she is. There is nothing wrong with that and that's what a lot of girls like that do. Like wearing her hair a lil dif from time to time. Or carring a purse now and then.

by jazzgl on 2/28/2011 4:28:20 PM

ATTENTION POINTE DANCERS!!!!!!
I just started doing pointe this year, and I have a question about one of the warm ups. Whenever I roll up on my toes in my pointe shoes, I feel a sort of popping in my toes and I want to know if this is normal for beginning pointe dancers or not. I couldn't ask the mods because I'm sure not all of them do pointe. If any of you fellow dancers have any advice for me, please post it on my profile!! Thank you!! Smile

by HarryPotterFanClub on 2/28/2011 4:19:59 PM

MOD~
I asked a MOD this question and this is what she said:
I suddenly started losing a lot of weight around the beginning of this year. Every time I buy new clothes I lose more weight so they don't fit me anymore! What should I do?
Well I'm not actually trying to lose weight it just sort of happens! How can I find clothes that fit me?

Hey again. I know you may not be trying to lose the weight but if you are losing a lot of weight in a short amount of time, you may want to see your doctor to make sure you are eating well. As far as finding clothes that fit you, talk to mom about going shopping with you. She can help pick out sizes with you.

Elizabeth P.

by lip_gloss12 on 2/28/2011 3:33:09 PM

This is great advice. I needed to know how to blend in the tomboy look with the girly look without looking like a girly-girl.

by Palamino on 2/28/2011 3:10:26 PM

Yes!!! This is the topic for me. My Mom is always telling me I look like a boy when I go out. This is great advice for me!!!!!!!

by Palamino on 2/28/2011 3:08:10 PM