1 HOURS AGO Ok here's a hint: It's *awesome* https://t.co/l1Pb1ng4Sg

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

4 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

COMMENTS

Help a tomboy go girly-girl

I wear regular t-shirts and jeans, and I told everyone I hate pink…but now I wanna become a little more girly. How do I transition?

I suddenly started losing a lot of weight around the beginning of this year. Every time I buy new clothes I lose more weight so they don't fit me anymore! What should I do?

Hey girlie. Why are you losing so much weight? Talk to your doctor about a healthy diet for you.

Elizabeth P.

by lip_gloss12 on 2/28/2011 12:32:09 PM

MOD!!
ok so my friend was texting my bgf who i like and said i think (me) likes u and he said oh no not good because he doesnt like me (right now) and it might affect our friendship. i want to be more than friends. what should i do and wat could my friend say to him? should they say something to him?

Hey chica. If a guy doesn't like you, there's not much you can do about. You can try to pursue him, but if he sees you in the friend zone, then maybe you should try going for a different guy. Good luck!
Marly Z.

by ALR on 2/27/2011 12:10:17 AM

dont worry about it i think u should stay who you are but if you must add some cute girly earrings or necleace ro something thats how i dress

by caca35 on 2/26/2011 11:36:20 PM

MOD!! what exactly does exfoliating do? does it help with dry skin?
thanks

Hey chica. It removed dead skin cells, making your skin look radiant after. It should help with dry skin.
Marly Z.

by rightfield1 on 2/26/2011 10:09:36 PM

MOD
okay, so for spring, rly want to get a cute pair of sandals - glaitiator, i think, but i have no idea wear to fnd them! i can fit into a womens/juniors in some brands. also, if they cud be sorta unexpensive? Smile thanks!! Smile

Hey girlie. Search around on Lulus and American Apparel.
Marly Z.

by edamame on 2/26/2011 9:50:43 PM

I_luv_devin : If there was a "like" button on here, I would like that.

by love_10 on 2/26/2011 9:28:26 PM

Why label yourself, just dress the way you feel like dressing, no worries.Smile

by i_luv_devin on 2/26/2011 6:30:38 PM

you could wear you hair in a ponny tail and put a bow in your hair and wear a blouse with jeans and flip fops when it get warmer or you could stick to converse

by Jounga on 2/26/2011 5:42:31 PM

What I normally do is I wear laid-back, sometimes ripped jeans, with frillier, girlier tops. Its really cute!

by goldfish123 on 2/26/2011 4:55:28 PM

Help! I'm about to hang out with a group of friends that are younger than me. There are 8 of us, from age 8 to 14!! What should we do or play that all of us will like? BTW, our whole families are friends, that's why there's a big age range. All girls!! Smile

What about watching a pixar movie. I feel like that transcends all ages Smile

Helen S.