AN HOUR AGO #SoundOff! What's your stance on smoking? http://t.co/5P2HcJXJTO

2 HOURS AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

3 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

COMMENTS

Help a tomboy go girly-girl

I wear regular t-shirts and jeans, and I told everyone I hate pink…but now I wanna become a little more girly. How do I transition?

I'm very girly but I'm casual too! I think it's more exciting to be girly when you have more pieces (not to mention colors) to expirement with. I think with being girly comes variety.

by caitlingirl1997 on 2/26/2011 3:28:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!
I really need help
so there is this guy who I have a huge crush on, who also happens to be by BGF from across the country , we're really good frineds , we talk on MSN and texte each other all the time , but I'm affraid from telling him how I feel about him , knowing that he already told my cousine that he likes me a long time ago, but he didn't tell me , so what should I do ? should I go for it and tell him what I feel about him and taking the risk of losing him or should I keep it for myself waiting on him to do the move?
I'm really confused !

If you guys did get romantically involved the long distance would be tough. I recommend staying friends Smile

Helen S.

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/26/2011 2:19:48 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!
Please help me!
So I thought my BFF was the best one ever. But later she told me about these girls who hate her (we go to different schools) and I was all like 'who would hate you?' but I think I now figured it out. She complains alot. Like during a basketball game she would always whine when she disagreed with the ref. Also she seems to always cry when she starts losing or easily gets hurt. Like she jammed her finger in a bball game and started crying while I was there with my entire right side of my right hand scratched and stepped on thatnturned black and blue. It annoys me!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!

Hey girlie, you should talk to her and see if she can tone it down a little. Try to be as gentle and sincere as possible

Paige T.

by Kmn21 on 2/26/2011 12:39:46 PM

Omg I have the opposite problem!
I am a tomboy and I think it's way cooler!
I mean, who wants to be in a skintight dress while you can wear a tshirt and your cutoff jeans and be totally relaxed!!!!
If you totally agree with me, check out my profile and leave a comment, then I will check out yours!!!

by Kmn21 on 2/26/2011 12:33:44 PM

I'm a total tomboy and I'm proud of it. My mom really hates it, and has said numerous times that that is why I don't have a boyfriend(thanks mom...). But just make sure that the reason you are changing is because that's what you really want to be. If you want to be a tomboy, go for it. There's nothing wrong with that.

by kadabrafreak890 on 2/26/2011 12:00:01 PM

i think im a tomboy because i hate wearing accesories, makeup, skirts & dresses (but i <3 wearing nail polish) but anyways just be u! dont try 2 be someone ur not =/

by Filaluvva on 2/26/2011 11:44:37 AM

Mod mod mod!
I'm having a birthday party slumber party with about 12-14 girls over! I have a lot of things planned, but the girls are soo different. Some are girlish like me, and some are no makeup ever! I have Just Dance 2, I know they'll all love that but what about mani's pedi's and facials? It's my first big sleepover, and I don't want any arguing so what should I do? I really want to do the girly stuff but idk. And what about a mall scavenger hunt?
P.s you haven't answered like 5 of my questions, why?
Thank you GL so much you rock!

Hey girlie, if some girls aren't that into makeup thats okay it's just fun if you were open about it being a girls night they should no what to expect. no worries! mani and pedi are always good

Paige T.

by Rememberyouarebeautifultome on 2/26/2011 11:06:18 AM

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT FEARLESS FEMALES?
Fearless Females is a profile group for anyone who is a Christian, anyone who wants to be a Christian or anyone who wants to learn more about Christianity. My group provides support as you share verses, inspirational stories, and ask for prayer throughout you spiritual journey. I offer devotionals and prayer, as well as verses on anything you ask for! Give your fellow Fearless Females challenges and recommendations, and even share your own devotionals! No one will be turned away and there is no registration required! Many girls have already joined and are following my latest devotional Getting Back to the Basics (GBTTB)! Come check it out!

(BTW I don’t give personal advice, only biblical advice, but some of the other Fearless Females will help you with personal situations!)

by pondhouse on 2/26/2011 9:22:52 AM

hey girls! if u need advice on anything... and i mean anything post on my profile!! and im always on gl so i wud respond asap!!!!

by mkondritz on 2/26/2011 9:13:37 AM