15 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

16 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

17 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Hailee vs. Mandy?

Pretty in pink and sparkles--but who wore the trend best?

hailee looks gogeous

by AvaAva23 on 11/11/2011 2:19:47 PM

Hailee really brought together an old classic and a modern strapless look with still being more age appropriate. My vote is for Hailee

by Drosedogg on 8/14/2011 6:19:17 PM

i say hailee because mandy looks way older than she really is

by fashionairess on 7/15/2011 12:32:47 PM

mandy

by nikkistarr10123 on 6/7/2011 10:47:47 PM

hailee's dress amazing i love the skirt part of her drss

by ella16 on 6/6/2011 10:47:51 AM

Mandy! Hailee's is just weird! Like too short or too long!

by canihaveapuppy008 on 5/28/2011 12:11:49 PM

hailee Brittany G.

by Bootsie753 on 5/28/2011 10:21:50 AM

I think Hailee looked more like a princess rather than Mandy, the "tangled princess." Smile Smile Brittany G.

by caligirl99 on 3/25/2011 10:21:28 PM

MOD
3 questions- 1) Why is my profile and everybody's i go to showing up weird. They only show my answers on the first section but then on all the other sections it only shows the title of that section???
2) Why can't we report comments on our profile like you can on these posts? Only asking becuz there is this girl who keeps posting negative comments on my profile. The MODS delete them for me but it would be easier if I could just report them.
3) How old do you have to be a MOD?

Hey chica. 1. I'm not sure why it's showing up weird. Just press the refresh button. 2. MODS have to look at all the comments first so don't worry too much about that. 3. To be a MOD, you have to apply to GL. There's no specific age requirement.
Marly Z.

by pinkypi26 on 3/16/2011 5:18:46 PM

Hailee looks so beautiful in that dress....Mandy, too. I love that color on them! Smile Smiles!

by abbeyroad99 on 3/16/2011 2:33:05 PM