10 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

11 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...πŸ’• So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge…

11 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 πŸ‘ŽπŸ½

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Hailee vs. Mandy?

Pretty in pink and sparkles--but who wore the trend best?

hailee looks gogeous

by AvaAva23 on 11/11/2011 2:19:47 PM

Hailee really brought together an old classic and a modern strapless look with still being more age appropriate. My vote is for Hailee

by Drosedogg on 8/14/2011 6:19:17 PM

i say hailee because mandy looks way older than she really is

by fashionairess on 7/15/2011 12:32:47 PM

mandy

by nikkistarr10123 on 6/7/2011 10:47:47 PM

hailee's dress amazing i love the skirt part of her drss

by ella16 on 6/6/2011 10:47:51 AM

Mandy! Hailee's is just weird! Like too short or too long!

by canihaveapuppy008 on 5/28/2011 12:11:49 PM

hailee Brittany G.

by Bootsie753 on 5/28/2011 10:21:50 AM

I think Hailee looked more like a princess rather than Mandy, the "tangled princess." Smile Smile Brittany G.

by caligirl99 on 3/25/2011 10:21:28 PM

MOD
3 questions- 1) Why is my profile and everybody's i go to showing up weird. They only show my answers on the first section but then on all the other sections it only shows the title of that section???
2) Why can't we report comments on our profile like you can on these posts? Only asking becuz there is this girl who keeps posting negative comments on my profile. The MODS delete them for me but it would be easier if I could just report them.
3) How old do you have to be a MOD?

Hey chica. 1. I'm not sure why it's showing up weird. Just press the refresh button. 2. MODS have to look at all the comments first so don't worry too much about that. 3. To be a MOD, you have to apply to GL. There's no specific age requirement.
Marly Z.

by pinkypi26 on 3/16/2011 5:18:46 PM

Hailee looks so beautiful in that dress....Mandy, too. I love that color on them! Smile Smiles!

by abbeyroad99 on 3/16/2011 2:33:05 PM

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?

Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream

CLICK HERE to check it out.