AN HOUR AGO Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars): http://t.co/AKBnyijP4P

16 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

17 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

COMMENTS

The 83rd Academy Awards--Did you watch?

Didn't catch the Oscars? We have your recap here.

Need Advice? Look no further! I'll give you, a long answer chock full of info. No question too long, too personal or too weird. Ask on my profile and I'll answer un yours unless upon request.

by peacelovejesus on 3/17/2011 3:28:20 PM

The songs with the movies mash-up was funny. Though in the beginning, GL says, "... James Franco's ah-dorable grin." Actually, James Franco didn't smile at all. He was too serious and gloomy. Instead of "grin," it should be "grim."

by Freakout911 on 3/13/2011 5:08:30 PM

The King's Speech won all the awards it deserved. People who say it was just a stiff-lipped British drama/safe pick for the Academy need to actually watch the movie. It's a historical film, geniuses. Of COURSE it's predictable. But that doesn't mean it wasn't entertaining. The Social Network was good, but not great. SO funny GL doesn't pick a good movie. Toy Story 3 was nice and all but it wasn't Best Picture of 2010.

Of course, I could just be ranting because I absolutely LOVE Colin Firth. I almost cried when he won. I'm not a Belieber or whatever...could care less.

by fullmetal1 on 3/2/2011 11:19:57 PM

Toy Story and Inception were my fave movies to root for, and I wish they could have won more! Except for Best Song, where I think Tangled should have won, because that was a really amazing song (I think). Btw, in case you didnt watch, Alice in Wonderland won Best Costume design, so yay! And sorry to all the "beliebers", but I could really care less about "Julena".

by sophiesingsalot on 3/2/2011 5:44:56 PM

i think they should've given more credit to less-known movies...i mean the kings speech 1 every single thing!!

by xoxoxo1234 on 3/1/2011 12:57:54 AM

Wow, the Oscars.They were on my bday and they were great. Love James Franco, sooooo gorgeous. I think the SociaL Network shoulda won more but this I think the Awards were still pretty good. As for the Beibs and Sel, I just wish someone would realize me and Justin WILL get married. I mean, its invetiable. Lol. When we meet one day, I just know.....
Smile

by gigglemonster on 2/28/2011 10:08:28 PM

the rents had a partay, so i watched it all, 4- 11 p time. did u c james in a dress after anne wore a tux? & the beginning where they went into alec's dreams was cool. also the songs from harry potter, toy story 3, the social network, & eclipse. lol, seen them all.

by janerbuy on 2/28/2011 8:24:23 PM

They are totally dating!!! It is so obvious but they are denying it! I loved Hailee Steinfeld’s dress! Really pretty!

by toadie101 on 2/28/2011 8:02:02 PM

I think I like How to Train Your Dragon a little better than Toy Story 3. I don't know, that's just my opinion. Also, I think that the story about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez dating is just a rumor and untrue. By the way, March 1 is JB's birthday so make sure to wear purple, his favorite color and go to his youtube video of "Baby" and click the "like" button!

by reneesonglover on 2/28/2011 6:25:51 PM

LOOKING TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN? WANTING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY?
ALREADY A CHRISTIAN? LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN SUPPORT? LOOKING TO GIVE CHRISTIAN SUPPORT?

Fearless Females is a profile group for anyone who is a Christian, anyone who wants to be a Christian or anyone who wants to learn more about Christianity. My group provides support as you share verses, inspirational stories, and ask for prayer throughout you spiritual journey. I offer devotionals and prayer, as well as verses on anything you ask for! Give your fellow Fearless Females challenges and recommendations, and even share your own devotionals on my page! No one will be turned away and there is no registration required! Many girls have already joined and are following my latest devotional Getting Back to the Basics (GBTTB)! Come check it out!

(BTW I don’t give personal advice, only biblical advice, but I will pray for you and any of your situations!)

by pondhouse on 2/28/2011 6:05:59 PM