10 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

13 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

14 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Spring shine, sequins and shimmer

Daytime sequins and shine are gonna be huge this spring.

1.cover your mouth with ur hand

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by Churroz101 on 3/13/2011 5:44:27 PM

Heya I'm having reconstructive surgery on my elbow in a couple weeks, and after surgery I will have to wear a huge brace for about 4 months Frown So I was wondering if you had any ideas for what I'm gonna be able to wear with the brace cuz I can't take it off and it's not gonna fit through a regular shirt sleeve... And for bras too I have no clue how I'm gonna get a regular bra on.
Thanks in advance!! Smile

Hey girlie. Try a strapless bra until you get the brace off. Wear looser clothing to compensate for the brace, like an over-sized sweater or tee.
Marly Z.

by sunnycowgirl19 on 3/9/2011 4:18:43 PM

i have that skirt havent wore it yet though! Smile

by dollface09 on 3/5/2011 2:34:18 AM

omg srry but i dont like any of those! the bags kinda cute but im more of a jeans and t kinda girl!!!

by teamjacob74 on 3/2/2011 5:22:09 PM

I love it all except for the bag, this is such a great trend for girls- anyone can shine Laughing

by nebulavision on 3/1/2011 5:20:35 PM

I like the bag, bow, and skirt!!!!

Please go to my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 3/1/2011 4:19:20 PM

Ugh! They are all SO cute!

by topchef88 on 3/1/2011 7:58:26 AM

Mod mod two questions 1 should I shave my arms? And if I did should I every day 2 what is a tanning lotion that works, but doesn't streak? Thanks a ton!

Hey girl, I wouldn't recommend it.  It would be a lot of work to keep up with to avoid any stubble - so not worth it.  As for tanning lotion, check this article out:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/05/06/beauty-self-tanners.aspx.  I also like Jergens Natural Glow moisturizer, because it makes your skin tanner very gradually, which makes it less likely to streak.  xoxo

Marie H.