3 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range đŸ˜˜đŸ˜˜ï¿½http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

4 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

6 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Spring shine, sequins and shimmer

Daytime sequins and shine are gonna be huge this spring.

1.cover your mouth with ur hand

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by Churroz101 on 3/13/2011 5:44:27 PM

Heya I'm having reconstructive surgery on my elbow in a couple weeks, and after surgery I will have to wear a huge brace for about 4 months Frown So I was wondering if you had any ideas for what I'm gonna be able to wear with the brace cuz I can't take it off and it's not gonna fit through a regular shirt sleeve... And for bras too I have no clue how I'm gonna get a regular bra on.
Thanks in advance!! Smile

Hey girlie. Try a strapless bra until you get the brace off. Wear looser clothing to compensate for the brace, like an over-sized sweater or tee.
Marly Z.

by sunnycowgirl19 on 3/9/2011 4:18:43 PM

i have that skirt havent wore it yet though! Smile

by dollface09 on 3/5/2011 2:34:18 AM

omg srry but i dont like any of those! the bags kinda cute but im more of a jeans and t kinda girl!!!

by teamjacob74 on 3/2/2011 5:22:09 PM

I love it all except for the bag, this is such a great trend for girls- anyone can shine Laughing

by nebulavision on 3/1/2011 5:20:35 PM

I like the bag, bow, and skirt!!!!

Please go to my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 3/1/2011 4:19:20 PM

Ugh! They are all SO cute!

by topchef88 on 3/1/2011 7:58:26 AM

Mod mod two questions 1 should I shave my arms? And if I did should I every day 2 what is a tanning lotion that works, but doesn't streak? Thanks a ton!

Hey girl, I wouldn't recommend it.  It would be a lot of work to keep up with to avoid any stubble - so not worth it.  As for tanning lotion, check this article out:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/05/06/beauty-self-tanners.aspx.  I also like Jergens Natural Glow moisturizer, because it makes your skin tanner very gradually, which makes it less likely to streak.  xoxo

Marie H.

by tayalu on 2/28/2011 11:11:01 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.