4 HOURS AGO You're invited! Don't miss #GLrockyourlife in Baltimore on April 17 🙌 cc:@InternQueennpic.twitter.com/2sW2jEfnsll

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ — what kind of friend are you? http://t.co/88Ewz73zdB

10 HOURS AGO Ouch! Could all that texting seriously harm ya? http://t.co/zsfm6dak7K

COMMENTS

Spring shine, sequins and shimmer

Daytime sequins and shine are gonna be huge this spring.

1.cover your mouth with ur hand

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by Churroz101 on 3/13/2011 5:44:27 PM

Heya I'm having reconstructive surgery on my elbow in a couple weeks, and after surgery I will have to wear a huge brace for about 4 months Frown So I was wondering if you had any ideas for what I'm gonna be able to wear with the brace cuz I can't take it off and it's not gonna fit through a regular shirt sleeve... And for bras too I have no clue how I'm gonna get a regular bra on.
Thanks in advance!! Smile

Hey girlie. Try a strapless bra until you get the brace off. Wear looser clothing to compensate for the brace, like an over-sized sweater or tee.
Marly Z.

by sunnycowgirl19 on 3/9/2011 4:18:43 PM

i have that skirt havent wore it yet though! Smile

by dollface09 on 3/5/2011 2:34:18 AM

omg srry but i dont like any of those! the bags kinda cute but im more of a jeans and t kinda girl!!!

by teamjacob74 on 3/2/2011 5:22:09 PM

I love it all except for the bag, this is such a great trend for girls- anyone can shine Laughing

by nebulavision on 3/1/2011 5:20:35 PM

I like the bag, bow, and skirt!!!!

Please go to my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 3/1/2011 4:19:20 PM

Ugh! They are all SO cute!

by topchef88 on 3/1/2011 7:58:26 AM

Mod mod two questions 1 should I shave my arms? And if I did should I every day 2 what is a tanning lotion that works, but doesn't streak? Thanks a ton!

Hey girl, I wouldn't recommend it.  It would be a lot of work to keep up with to avoid any stubble - so not worth it.  As for tanning lotion, check this article out:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/05/06/beauty-self-tanners.aspx.  I also like Jergens Natural Glow moisturizer, because it makes your skin tanner very gradually, which makes it less likely to streak.  xoxo

Marie H.

by tayalu on 2/28/2011 11:11:01 PM

Hair accessories are major for prom 2015. Try a rhinestone headband, feather pieces or pearl bobby pins to make your simple style look sooo chic.

Write on! Do you keep a diary or journal?

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.