8 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

11 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

12 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Spring shine, sequins and shimmer

Daytime sequins and shine are gonna be huge this spring.

Hey, girls! Do you need advice? Well, I give advice on everything:
Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/28/2011 7:30:56 PM

all are adorable!

visit my page if u like fashion and comment please!

thanks girlies!

by volleychick879 on 2/28/2011 7:16:49 PM

The skirt is too plain, bow is tooo cute, shirt is HOT, flats not so much, purse is ok.
I have this over the top sparkly poufy silver skirt and it's to die for. I got it likfe two years ago at Justice! So just if you want cheaper stuff, I go to Kholes and get stuff and all of my friends love my look! Plus just use what you've got in your closet, jeans and a fitted t-shirt is adorable, or a sparkly tank, I got one at express and it's over the top!
GOod luck guys!

by rememberyouarebeautifultome on 2/28/2011 7:12:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Mod, I really need to lose weight. I binge, I only exercise during the fall and spring (softball season), and I can't stand the way my body looks. I feel disgusting. Please help me, mod.

Hey girl,

The key to losing weight and feeling great is not through binging or not eating, so please stop that now! For help with this situation, read this article. I think it'll address a lot of what you're feeling right now and help you through it a little. Remember, though, that if you're constantly preoccupied with your weight and worrying about it all the time, it might be more useful to chat with your doctor or school counselor about it. They can help you figure out what is making you think this way and help you sort it out!
Lauren C.

by katherinem17 on 2/28/2011 7:05:24 PM

luv the skirt, luv the bow, luv the shirt, HATE the flats, like the bag!!!

by pink and purple girl on 2/28/2011 6:43:53 PM