AN HOUR AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Should @taylorswift13 or @ddlovato join you at your #Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow?

Spring shine, sequins and shimmer

Daytime sequins and shine are gonna be huge this spring.

Hey, girls! Do you need advice? Well, I give advice on everything:
Dealing with mean girls
Money making ideas
Gift ideas
Serious issues
Body issues
Eating right
Tough stuff
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/28/2011 7:30:56 PM

all are adorable!

visit my page if u like fashion and comment please!

thanks girlies!

by volleychick879 on 2/28/2011 7:16:49 PM

The skirt is too plain, bow is tooo cute, shirt is HOT, flats not so much, purse is ok.
I have this over the top sparkly poufy silver skirt and it's to die for. I got it likfe two years ago at Justice! So just if you want cheaper stuff, I go to Kholes and get stuff and all of my friends love my look! Plus just use what you've got in your closet, jeans and a fitted t-shirt is adorable, or a sparkly tank, I got one at express and it's over the top!
GOod luck guys!

by rememberyouarebeautifultome on 2/28/2011 7:12:30 PM

Mod, I really need to lose weight. I binge, I only exercise during the fall and spring (softball season), and I can't stand the way my body looks. I feel disgusting. Please help me, mod.

Hey girl,

The key to losing weight and feeling great is not through binging or not eating, so please stop that now! For help with this situation, read this article. I think it'll address a lot of what you're feeling right now and help you through it a little. Remember, though, that if you're constantly preoccupied with your weight and worrying about it all the time, it might be more useful to chat with your doctor or school counselor about it. They can help you figure out what is making you think this way and help you sort it out!
Lauren C.

by katherinem17 on 2/28/2011 7:05:24 PM

luv the skirt, luv the bow, luv the shirt, HATE the flats, like the bag!!!

by pink and purple girl on 2/28/2011 6:43:53 PM

Oooo CUTE skirt

by FunkyMonkey98 on 2/28/2011 6:43:30 PM

i luvv the first skirt! totally something i would wear! <3

by mrslautner2016 on 2/28/2011 6:40:29 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?