Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

2 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

4 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

COMMENTS

Disney fairytales we'd like to adapt

Since Beastly hits theaters Friday, we started thinking about what other Disney classics we'd like to cast...

I don't like the Little Mermaid choices. Bella's 13 and Robbie's around 22. I think that it's creepy playing a love interest who's that much younger than you. Oh and I felt the same way with Selena and Drew Seeley in Another Cinderella Story (10 year age difference.)

by libby22 on 5/7/2011 9:20:34 PM

i would totally want to c pocahontas little mermaid and etc. lady and the tramp would be an easy one to do : really goody to shoes type girl (i mean in a good way i am kinda one!) and rich for LADY and for TRAMP kinda bad boy not so wealthily hot adventures guy!thats my idea i hope they make all they movies i just dont like zac for the role Wink

by fishflybye on 3/17/2011 2:58:27 AM

i just thot of sumthing! a better aladdin for the aladdin wud be avan jogia from victorious. he has the complexion, the hair, and the abs. lol! and he can actually sing!

by artsgurl983 on 3/10/2011 7:49:44 PM

HEY GIRLS DO U WANNA HEAR SOMETHING U CAN DO (yeah we do)
HEY GIRLS DO U NEED SOME ANSWERS TO UR TOUGHEST Q's (oh yea)

hey babes! comment on my PROFILE for ADVICE ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ! (i will reply on my profile)
i will get back to u ASAP

HEY GIRLS WHOS THE BEST OF THE BEST (i dunno who is)
YOU ! (woohoo!!)
-live-laugh-love-
(no question is out of bounds)

by emmiecandy on 3/6/2011 6:30:57 PM

I think maybe Miranda Cosgrove would be a great Jasmine, and Nathan Cress would be a good Prince Eric. They did great pairing up William and Nicole for Pocahontas. But William always looks to serious, don't ya'll think?

by BalletDanca123 on 3/6/2011 4:36:13 PM

i LUV the aladdin one. i think that shud really cum out. nut the only problem is: all of those ppl hav to hav sum kind of singing voice... so... yah. it probly wont happen

by artsgurl983 on 3/5/2011 10:41:38 AM

The book is different. I haven't seen the movie yet, but just by the previews i can tell they changed some things...but I think it will be GREAT! Alex P. is so cute and was in I AM NUMBER FOUR, which was really good! So i cant wait to see it with friends, but if you get the chance to read it before, I would! I read it about a year ago and could NOT put it down! 2 in the morning...still reading! Then I read it again! STILL GOOD! But I think the movie will be great...just different!

by nasaheart on 3/4/2011 9:31:25 PM

The Aladdin one is a good idea!!
Except it should be to modern day so instead of Jasmine being a princess she should be a really rich heiress and Aladdin a super cute but homeless person. Smile

by emsha81 on 3/4/2011 3:22:02 PM

I totally agree with all of those except the Little Mermaid pick. I don't think Bella Thorne would be good for that role, red hair and bubbly personality or not.

by shastagirl11 on 3/4/2011 1:55:33 AM

GirlsLife is great at pairing up the couples. I could imagine all of them. I could really imagine The Little Mermaid.

by Iceeberry on 3/4/2011 12:24:00 AM