4 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

5 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

6 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

4 pretty blouses for spring

Sweet spring blouses make us excited for warmer weather

I like all of the tops, and I like the style, but I don't think anyone could pull that off at a public school ;)

by rom.writer96 on 3/10/2011 5:45:18 PM

they arent really springy and none of them are cute

by whunter on 3/9/2011 8:44:06 PM

I'm sorry to whoever put this together, but the second one I think is just downright ugly, and the last one looks like something u might find a buisness-woman wearing in anytime from 1980-2000. but I like the first one! I mean it probably wouldn't work for me, and I like more of an open chest, but its cute for anyone who can pull it off! same with the black jacket!

by ktbear7 on 3/9/2011 6:00:13 PM

i love the 3rd one Laughing
the rest i would never wear though

by kng97forever on 3/7/2011 7:48:55 PM

HEY GIRLS DO U WANNA HEAR SOMETHING U CAN DO (yeah we do)
HEY GIRLS DO U NEED SOME ANSWERS TO UR TOUGHEST Q's (oh yea)

hey babes! comment on my PROFILE for ADVICE ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ! (i will reply on my profile)
i will get back to u ASAP

HEY GIRLS WHOS THE BEST OF THE BEST (i dunno who is)
YOU ! (woohoo!!)
-live-laugh-love-
(no question is out of bounds)

by emmiecandy on 3/6/2011 6:35:43 PM

i only like the 2nd one. The rest are too high fashion. Frown

by LuvYaBunches on 3/6/2011 5:27:34 PM

everything is going to be super vintage for spring......not sure how i feel about this....

by ellebelle15 on 3/6/2011 5:26:13 PM

This is kind of an uncomfortable question, but how do you get rid of stretch marks? They're on my breasts and my thighs and they're really embarassing...

There are creams that will fix that issue for you. Look at your local pharmacy to find a cream that will help. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Vivi on 3/6/2011 4:36:11 PM

I agree I don't exactly like any of these Frown sorry!

by mackenzie.dineen.xox on 3/6/2011 1:40:07 PM

not my style.

by missgiggles25 on 3/5/2011 10:28:22 PM

Get beach waves overnight! Next time you wash your hair, set it in a low bun to dry. Take the bun out the next morning, and your hair will fall in gorgeous waves.

Would you ever tell your BGF you had feelings for him?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.