1 HOURS AGO 7 movies that prove school is actually kinda fun: http://t.co/IrU3Uh8Qqi

13 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

13 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

COMMENTS

4 pretty blouses for spring

Sweet spring blouses make us excited for warmer weather

I like all of the tops, and I like the style, but I don't think anyone could pull that off at a public school ;)

by rom.writer96 on 3/10/2011 5:45:18 PM

they arent really springy and none of them are cute

by whunter on 3/9/2011 8:44:06 PM

I'm sorry to whoever put this together, but the second one I think is just downright ugly, and the last one looks like something u might find a buisness-woman wearing in anytime from 1980-2000. but I like the first one! I mean it probably wouldn't work for me, and I like more of an open chest, but its cute for anyone who can pull it off! same with the black jacket!

by ktbear7 on 3/9/2011 6:00:13 PM

i love the 3rd one Laughing
the rest i would never wear though

by kng97forever on 3/7/2011 7:48:55 PM

HEY GIRLS DO U WANNA HEAR SOMETHING U CAN DO (yeah we do)
HEY GIRLS DO U NEED SOME ANSWERS TO UR TOUGHEST Q's (oh yea)

hey babes! comment on my PROFILE for ADVICE ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ! (i will reply on my profile)
i will get back to u ASAP

HEY GIRLS WHOS THE BEST OF THE BEST (i dunno who is)
YOU ! (woohoo!!)
-live-laugh-love-
(no question is out of bounds)

by emmiecandy on 3/6/2011 6:35:43 PM

i only like the 2nd one. The rest are too high fashion. Frown

by LuvYaBunches on 3/6/2011 5:27:34 PM

everything is going to be super vintage for spring......not sure how i feel about this....

by ellebelle15 on 3/6/2011 5:26:13 PM

This is kind of an uncomfortable question, but how do you get rid of stretch marks? They're on my breasts and my thighs and they're really embarassing...

There are creams that will fix that issue for you. Look at your local pharmacy to find a cream that will help. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Vivi on 3/6/2011 4:36:11 PM

I agree I don't exactly like any of these Frown sorry!

by mackenzie.dineen.xox on 3/6/2011 1:40:07 PM

not my style.

by missgiggles25 on 3/5/2011 10:28:22 PM

If you lost one of your dangly earrings, turn the other one into a necklace. Just take of the part that goes in your ear, string it on a cute chain, and voila!

What are you looking forward to this new school year?

Cute, comfy kicks? Check! CLICK HERE to see what's topping our back to-school shopping list...plus snag styling secrets.

Quiz: Which character from The Giver are you?

Are you sweet like Fiona...or daring like Jonas?

CLICK HERE to meet your movie

match-up from The Giver!