1 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

3 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

4 pretty blouses for spring

Sweet spring blouses make us excited for warmer weather

That last shirt is very ugly! sorry to say it but it is!

by tapgirl01 on 3/5/2011 8:18:20 PM

they're all weird except for the jacket. I hate high necks.

by dancergrl13 on 3/5/2011 7:12:48 PM

I don't really like these... the jacket was kinda cute I guess. And I liked the print of the first one but the shape is just weird.

by Lauren68 on 3/5/2011 5:18:37 PM

there all ugly, except for the third one

by popgirl101 on 3/4/2011 5:22:26 PM

sorry too say this but i have too agree with jillian.
I like the jacket tho. =)

by horselover408 on 3/4/2011 12:23:57 PM

MOD
hi! how are you today Smile ? so theres this HUGEE dance tomorrow nite, and its a private school thing to celebrate Mardi Gras. Super dressy so I have a short, strapless silver dress with a cool black print and bow, black velvety pumps, and hopefully silver nails! I might bring/wear my mardi gras mask (blue silver black). idk what to do with my hair! my friend is straightening it (im a curly haired girl) but any other ideas? (i have longg hair!) thankss! Smile any makeup tips? Thanks soo much!

Hey girl, I'd try wearing it in a cute chignon or loose up-do. Talk about glam, right? By the way, your outfit sounds fierce. You're going to have an amazing time tomorrow in it!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dolphina10 on 3/3/2011 11:14:55 PM

i like all of em except the last shirt! most things in fashion are well...fashiony! i don't get why some people don't appreciate high fashion! (it would be cool if y'all did a collection of 5 outfits for the everyday girl tho!)

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE IF YOU AGREE WITH MY 5 OUTFITS FOR THE EVERYDAY GIRL THOUGHT!! Smile

by sidneycrosby87 on 3/3/2011 9:22:47 PM

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 3/3/2011 8:35:58 PM

I love the first second and thrid one sooo cute

by allaicca on 3/3/2011 7:17:56 PM

The jacket is only $10!! I soo want it! It's cute too!

by browneyedpretty on 3/3/2011 7:06:55 PM