12 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

15 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

16 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Critic's pick: Beastly

Cinderella stories are a dime a dozen these days, but a good retelling of Beauty and the Beast? Now that can get tricky.

I finished reading the book the I jumped on my dad to give me money to go see the movie, & I think that Alex Pettyfer is the best choice for the beast and the arrogant and cute Kyle. I learned about Beastly from my school dance when 97.1 came and gave out jujyfruits like in the movie!!!!!!!!

by sportskylight22 on 3/12/2011 4:59:40 PM

I absolutely LOVERRREEDD that movie but, the book is sooo much bettter! I <33 BEASTLY!!!!!!!!! IT is beast. LOL

by ellebelle15 on 3/12/2011 4:13:56 PM

this movie was awesome i saw it with my friends and the first min of the movie we all sucked air and said OMG he is sooo hot!

by smoreshelby on 3/10/2011 12:01:06 AM

haha last sat. nite me & a bunch of my friends went 2 go c this.... it was sooooo good and funny!

by teamjacob74 on 3/8/2011 5:19:52 PM

mod mod mod you there?

hey girlie! we're here to help you! Smile
Ruth S.

by wednesday1408 on 3/5/2011 10:15:52 PM

OMG i soooooo wanna watch that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 711Jewels on 3/5/2011 2:16:24 PM

I wanna see that so bad!! Laughing

by metal-luvr on 3/5/2011 1:48:17 PM

I just saw this movie yesterday with my besties : ) Its like beauty and the beast with a modern day twist to it. I think every girl should watch beastly!
always and forever,
Jayden <3

by bbluel0ver on 3/5/2011 1:18:10 PM

MOD thanks! what do you think i should do about the texting thing... should i wait untill he texts me (he usually doesnt) or should i ust text him?

hey! go ahead and text him, it's good to assert yourself with guys a little Smile
Helen S.

by sparksfly13 on 3/5/2011 1:11:40 PM

MOD... how can i tell if a guy likes me?? He doesnt text me but usually when i text he texts me back like a min later.. and when im at school he looks at me in the hallway..but he never really talks to me.. after school lately i have seen him a lot and when i do he acts all funny when he was walking away on friday he and his friends were all turned around yelling something towards me but i wasnt sure what it was... do you think he might like me?? do you have any advice?/ thnks!!

Hey girlie! I think you should try talking to him away from his friends, on a friendly level. That way, you can both be in a relaxed atmosphere and get to know each other. Afterward, you can ask how he feels about you when you two are hanging out and having a good time Smile

Brittany G.