1 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

2 HOURS AGO Off for Labor day? Wear these 4 braided styles the rest of the week: http://t.co/rPyeYEQ1EJ

3 HOURS AGO Geek over these with your besties! 6 tech crazy books we love: http://t.co/QSVGBAJIQ7

COMMENTS

Taking my stress out on my BFFs

I have a lot of things going on right now, and my friends aren't just worried about me…they're getting annoyed.

Apologize to them and say that you were feeling a bit moody when you said those things. they'll understand, they're girls too.

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 5:54:55 PM

Ok so lately my best friend has been being pretty mean to me. How do I tell her that I really think she's being mean without losing her as a friend?

Hey babe,

The next time she does something, talk about that particular situation. Just tell her she hurt your feelings a little and you love her as a friend so you want to be totally honest with her about how you're feeling so you stay close <3
Lauren c.

by sharkheart4ever on 10/6/2011 5:13:05 PM

MOD! I have this "friend" (It's a guy) and we get in fights all the time. He is always saying things to put me down by comparing me with other girls, saying they are a lot "hotter" than me and things like that. I honestly didn't care to begin with, but he eggs me on to the point where I get really mad and kinda feel ugly :/ I want to be friends, but he just doesn't get that I don't like that. No one does! Then when I confront him about it, he gets defensive. Should I leave this friendship or try and fix it?

Hey girly,
You need to really tell this friend to stop. Be calm about it and just tell him that you feel hurt when he says these things and you would really like him to stop. If he doesn't understand why, just tell him that as a friend, he needs to respect you and your feelings, whether or not he understands why. If he still treats you meanly after this, then you need to start looking for another friend, because a person who doesn't care about your feelings isn't a true friend.

Catie C.

by alex067 on 7/8/2011 1:26:24 AM

ModModMod! This friend of mine, she was my second friend everr, and recently this other girl... lets call her kate, has stolen her from me! I wanna steal her back but I dont know how... I think I've been too nice and ive let her just push me out of the way... please dont tell me that stealing friends is mean and all that stuff.... I've tried being nice, even talking to my friend about it, but Kate wont back off! Help! PLEASE!

Hey girly,
You need to set your friend aside and tell her that you miss her. Be calm and sincere and don't try to "steal" her back. You can't tell people, even your friends, who to be friends with. Let your friend know how you feel.

Catie C.

by LostInLove:( on 6/24/2011 2:47:48 PM

Dear Carol,
I dont know what to do. I like my freinds boyfreind & an 8TH GRADER!!!!!!!!!I square danced with the 8th grader i liked todayy. ahhhhh poo

by jaxson3 on 3/30/2011 3:32:57 PM

*MODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!*
Am I in a hurry?
Dear Carol,
I'm in sixth grade almost in seventh grade,I haven't started yet and I'm worried.I worry everyday that I'll start in the middle of the day or I wont start till i'm like 18,I just want to know if it's normal that I haven't started because all my friends have started and I'm a little scared.

Hey girl,

This is totally normal! Instead of being scared, be prepared by keeping supplies in your backpack. That way, you'll never get caught off guard. None of us can predict when we're going to start (whether it's now or three years from now), so try not to think about it so much. Focus on the things that matter more - friends, family, hobbies, school. You'll get it in time Smile
Lauren C.

by SydneeLermanGomez924 on 3/21/2011 9:21:11 PM

Mod Mod Mod.I'm confused.
Dear carol,
I have a crush on my best guy friend and we have been friends since kindergarden,I've had a crush on him for 5 years now,I really want to date him,but I don't want to destroy our friendship if things go wrong,what should I do?

Hey girl,

I hear ya! Spending a lot of time with a guy friend sometimes leads to a lot more...which can get mad confusing. Read this short - it'll really help ya Smile
Lauren C.

by SydneeLermanGomez924 on 3/21/2011 9:15:55 PM

Start thinking about really happy things and what you have instead of what you dont have. For me when I do that I start to feel good and am not as grouchy toward my friends and family. My mom sometimes gets really grouchy so maybe it runs in my family.

by luckykel on 3/17/2011 7:29:29 PM

I always have so much homework, and i feel like i don't have enough time to just relax, hang out with my family, or hang out with my friends. There are always tests to study for and homework to complete. I just want it so all go away! My life is being crowded, and i don't want that! How can i use my study time better and make sure that i still have enough me time?

Bonjour chicky! Check out these cool tips to make you ace the class: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/18/study-tips-boost-your-grades.aspx

Jessica W.