2 HOURS AGO 7 healthy breakfast recipes we heart: http://t.co/EafWjiU63P #GLFitness

3 HOURS AGO Who inspires us to be strong, successful, independent women (besides our moms, of course)?: http://t.co/ktxJfKL7K6

3 HOURS AGO Love @PeytonList's cute cover look? Steal her style: http://t.co/hg7NFvOE0S #GLpeyton

COMMENTS

Fighting parents worry me

I'm afraid my parents are going to get a divorce because they argue all the time.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I think im failing some of my classes. I have been getting bad grades and idk y. I think its because i think too much about boys. I try not to think about them but its so hard. My report card is coming in next week and ik my grades are bad. I always never try my hardest and i get stressed easily. Please help! I am in one of the highest classes in my school and i dont wanna be in a lower track. I am in sixth grade. PLEASE HELP!

Hey girlie. Try to concentrate during classes. You can think about boys any other time. Also, try talking to your teachers about tutoring. They might be able to help you outside of class. Good luck.
Marly Z.

by snowwysnoopy on 3/23/2011 6:37:38 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Recently I sent in a Dear Carol message on the website, when will I get a response, and will I even get I response? The message was really important. Thanks!

Hey girl,

We receive a lot of questions for Carol so, unfortunately, we can't post them all. But we do our best to choose questions that will help the most girls possible. Sorry I can't be more specific babe - just keep checking back and, if you don't get your answer quick enough, try asking the mods for help <3
Lauren C.

by bee309 on 3/21/2011 9:03:46 PM

I have 2 questions:
1. I am really sad beause my grandma is going to die. I am not hungry! I have not had ANYTHING to eat all day and im still not hungry. Is this normal?
2. Why is it taking longer than usual for the MODS to answer questions the past 3 days?
Thanks!!!

Hey girlie, It's normal to grieve and mourn your grandmother's death. But you should still try and eat
Paige T.

by loveforever21 on 3/12/2011 12:20:10 PM

my parents announced last night that they're going to separate. My dad is moving in a couple weeks to a little house about ten minutes from where we live now. The weird thing is that i'm totally fine with all of this. I've heard them talking about this for a while. I cried when they first told me and my sisters, but i'm fine now. My parents and sisters keep treating me like i might burst into tears at any given moment, but i don't want sympathy. I am the youngest which could be why, but i hate being treated like i'm broken. is it weird for me to be okay with all of this when the news hit everybody else so hard?

hey! not at all. one of my best friends had the same reaction when her parents separated. You just have to gently let people know that you've had a while to get used to it and you're ok now. They should respect that and believe you.
Helen S.

by rainydays720 on 3/11/2011 4:01:10 PM

HEY GIRLS! new ballet club please check it out!

by ballet~talk on 3/10/2011 10:41:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD Lately, my mom has been calling me "fat" This is really disrespectful, and it makes me feel even worse because people at school think that I'm "way too skinny" or "anorexic" and my mom calls me fat. I hate this. I love my body, but after hearing those things, not so much. What can I say to my mom and the people at school when they taunt me about it?

Alyssa B.

by NinjaDiamond on 3/10/2011 8:42:00 PM

MODMODMOD! I've rly liked my bgf for a long time andi found out he liked me too. so i texted him and he goes who do u like? and i go well kinda you and he goes oh cool what does that mean? I mean I was at my bffs house when he told my bff he liked me and that was yesterday. Now it's so weird around him what do i do?

Alyssa B.

by dakotadog on 3/10/2011 6:40:37 PM

Alyssa B.

by rainydays720 on 3/10/2011 3:17:37 PM

hey girl, i'm sorry too...my parents are divorced and it's very tough. try to push through it ok? remember, your friends are always there for you no matter what

Rach

by rlitke13 on 3/9/2011 10:54:51 PM

How can I convince my mom to let me wallpaper my room? It has the same wallpaper since I was a baby, which was there years before I was born, because an old couple lived in my house. Everytime I bring it up my mom yells at me and says, " We've talked about this and you're not gonna do it to your room. Don't ask again." I even tell her i can buy it myself and put it in, but she just yells and gets mad. I'm going to be a freshman next year, and I really want to do something to make the room finally mine. Can you help?

Hey girlie. Try approaching the issue differently. One day tell her that since you're going to be starting freshman year, you really want to do something to your room to match who you are. If she won't let you re-wallpaper, ask her if she has any suggestions as to what you can do.
Marly Z.