AN HOUR AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

2 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

4 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

Fighting parents worry me

I'm afraid my parents are going to get a divorce because they argue all the time.

Hey, girls! Do you need advice? Well, I give advice on everything:
Dealing with mean girls
Money making ideas
Gift ideas
Serious issues
Body issues
Eating right
Tough stuff
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 3/9/2011 7:57:07 PM

Hey Girls!
Come to my profile for advice on anything!
- Boys
- Beauty
- Fashion
- Style
- School
- Music
- Singing
And anything else!

by ilikelunch on 3/9/2011 7:30:01 PM

My parents were yelling at my brother the other day because he isn't turning in his reports that my mom helped him with months ago. They didn't seem to notice me sitting at the table covering my ears. I hate all that yelling. I ant to talk to them but I think they'll just shrug it off. Could someone help me?

Hey girlie. Go talk to them. They probably don't realize how much you dislike it, and they probably don't realize that they're yelling that much. Let them know how ya feel!
Marly Z.

by voucher on 3/9/2011 7:17:40 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that! My parents divorced two years ago and I know exactly what you're going thorough. It's very hard but everything gets better in the end and at least they don't fight anymore!

by kayla9 on 3/9/2011 5:18:01 PM

I need some help, please! Today, my Mom drove me and my brother and my Sister, and I, to school. This 8th grader (I'm in 6th grade) who bullies my brother (who's also in 6th grade) and his friends cornered him and fake hit him but my brother pushed the bully away. And, the bullies friend who's is 6th grade was swearing at my brother and his friends. I HATE fighting, I cant STAND it, there were 2 teacher there, but they were to busy talking to a new girl who needed to find her class. I told my parents and they said it was a battle my brother could fight on his own, and, when I told my sister who's also in 6th grade (I'm a triplet) she said to tell someone. I would, but, I'm to chicken. What should I do? Please help!

Hey girlie. Talk to a teacher. Maybe the teachers who were there didn't notice, but if they knew they would have been able to do something about it. And do feel scared to tell someone. Teachers are always there to help.
Marly Z.

by JBfan97 on 3/9/2011 4:18:44 PM

by peacelovejesus on 3/9/2011 9:31:43 AM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?