9 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

12 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

13 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Over the rainbow cupcakes

A sweet treat that redefines the St. Patrick's Day color wheel

these look so fun...i am definetly trying them...so cute!

by ellieb on 8/13/2011 4:29:47 PM

I might make these minus the food coloring (though that defeats the purpose). I read about the dangers of food coloring and am trying to keep my distance.

by Freakout911 on 4/30/2011 6:11:02 PM

mod
i wanna make these rainbow cupcakes right now, but we only have yellow cake mixture. think that'll work?
thanks so much for taking the time to answer all of my many questions! I appreciate it Smile

Hey girlie,

Yes the yellow cake mixture should work just fine! Have fun! Smile
Ruth S.

by oceanlover69 on 4/2/2011 10:57:32 PM

That looks so good..I'm making some today! Laughing

by Forevergirl21 on 3/31/2011 5:13:26 PM

aaahhh these are so cute(: i cant wait to try them!!

by torilee18 on 3/31/2011 4:19:10 PM

lolz i checked out the website and started laughing when she put "Even the wrapper is pretty!" lololololololz!!

by DanceFreak99 on 3/27/2011 10:18:36 PM

Yummy Smile

by xxvampsrockxx on 3/19/2011 2:50:43 PM

looks good!

by sunshine_425 on 3/19/2011 12:22:12 AM

These are so cute!! I really want to make them they look really good. Smile

by LiveLoveDance14 on 3/18/2011 7:02:01 PM

That's a really neat idea! I absolutely love them! I'm sure they'll taste as delicious as they look. Laughing

by shastagirl11 on 3/17/2011 10:44:43 PM