4 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

7 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

8 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Can I flirt beyond the friend zone?

I love to hang with guys, but I don’t know how to flirt. Loving sports and being kind of a tomboy doesn’t help.

MOD
There is a guy really like. My friends say that he keeps flirting with me during class and he does. We dated for a day but then the day after he pretended that the day never happened. I think he likes me back. I'm in forth grade though but everyone in class is dating and me and him are alone but he is perfect so I think other girls like him too. Am I too young to use the word"LOVE". Cause I think I like him a lot. Love knows no age. He still talks about his ex though he says nice things about her. I am so confused. I think about him 24/7. I think I am in love but I know I am but he is Mr. Perfect for me. What do I do?

hey! love is a very personal thing so only as you get older will you be able to decide how you're feeling right now. I think you should just get to know this guy and be his friend. If you really do love him you'll be able to enjoy friendship for now. No need to rush into anything Smile

Helen S.

by misstomboy1 on 3/30/2012 7:57:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I dont know how to flirt, can someone or anyone give me advice on how to do that? Also i want to become more popular because not many people pay attention to me when im talking to them so how can i become more popular? Also my teacher put me alone in the side of the class and i have to sit there alone , how can i make conveersation with the people close to me?

Hey girlie,

This is my absolute fave flirting guide on GL.com - read it and use those tips to help ya get better! Smile Instead of making your goal "get popular," try to talk with more confidence. The reason why popular people are popular is because they're comfortable with themselves, they're out-going, they're involved in lots of activities, and they are confident with what they have to say. Even when you're in those awkward situations where you're surrounded by people you don't know, try making small talk - make a comment about the reading you did for homework, ask the person next to you if they're ready for the test coming up, ask the group around you if they're going to the big dance on Friday, etc. You get the idea - just be out-going and engage other people in conversations. Be lively and friendly. Ask them questions about themselves, because everyone wants to feel special. Be yourself - but be the best version of yourself you can be Smile
Lauren C.

by dancer0014 on 3/1/2012 11:53:20 PM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 7:28:40 AM

Whenever I like a guy i never know if he likes me back. What are some ways to see if my crush likes me?

Hey girl, by hinting you like him and seeing how he reacts or getting your friends to ask him and see his reaction if they say you might like him.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kelpk on 4/21/2011 8:34:37 PM

Mod
thanks caitlin f.
I had posted that i like this guy who is a senior and is about 4 years older than me. I'm really shy around him, so i asked a moderator for advice about a week ago and she suggested i get his number. So i did get his number on friday before vacay and ive texted him once which was on sunday. It's been about 3 days now and im wondering if i should wait longer or not to text him again. Just to chat. But i dont wanna bug him. Or should i just wait to see if he texts me? thanks

Sorry again about the mix up, but hopefully I can help here! When you texted him on Sunday did he seem interested in talking? Did you guys have a nice conversation? I think a few days is a good amount of time before talking to him again. This way he'll know you're thinking about it, but not necessarily obsessing over him. You could wait to see if he texts you, but because you already made the first couple of moves he maybe expecting you to text him first. If you are bugging him I think you'll be able to tell. Short responses, or no response at all can help clear that up. Hopefully this won't be the case at all Smile Good luck, girl!

Caitlin F.

by aarrpp99 on 4/20/2011 12:10:34 PM

mod
i posted a question for a moderator yesterday and it never showed up

Hey girl, sorry about that! Repost it and I'll see what I can do Smile I'll go ahead and look now to see if I can find the post anywhere. Hope this helps!

Caitlin F.

by aarrpp99 on 4/20/2011 10:22:34 AM

it takes so long for comments to appear... Tong

by aarrpp99 on 4/20/2011 8:33:00 AM

MOD I have this super crush on a guy at school but I don't know if he likes me. He's always smiling at me but he never talks to me I always have to start the conversation. I want to tell him that I like him but what if he doesn't like me and I get totally embarrassed? Please help! Thanks! Smile

Helen S.

by cupcakek99 on 4/16/2011 4:09:51 PM

I love flirtin Smile an kissing Smile if anyone needs any tips come ask me an ill respond on ur profile!! ive kissed an mre w guys an ill be glad 2 help!!!

by awesomeful on 4/9/2011 5:15:07 PM

Mod! help! i want to flirt with guys but i dont know how. i dont even know the first thing to do.

Hey girlie! Check out this article on flirting: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx Smile

Brittany G.