Bridget M.

is modding

22 MINUTES AGO Plus sized party dresses for every girl who's all about dat bass: http://t.co/xcYZJTAGsp

12 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

15 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

COMMENTS

Spring break period probs

What should I do if I get my period during break? I’m going to the beach!

I got my period during spiring break, luckily we only had one more day until we left, but i didn't go to the beach or the pool while i had it. But now i actually prefer tampons.

by luv4always...Chocolate!! on 3/13/2011 5:40:58 PM

dear mod,
I've been working on an essay for school. I can't find any articals for my idea: Should magazines not be allowed to edit so much? Does GL have any articals on that, if so, could u post a link plz? THANKS!!!

Hey girlie. I don't think we have any articles on that but you can try different variations of those words in the search box to make sure.
Marly Z.

by blueseastars13 on 3/9/2011 7:39:38 PM

Thanks Caitlin F.!! Smile

by HarryPotterFanClub on 3/9/2011 5:21:29 PM

That girl is so pretty! Does anyone know if using tampons all the time is bad for you? I like them better than pads because they're cleaner, but are there any cons? If you know, please comment on my profile. Thanks!

by mgrxoxo808 on 3/9/2011 4:28:09 PM

I wish I could talk about this! My BFF got her period and has been all cranky. It gets on my nerves!

by Smileygirl86 on 3/9/2011 4:09:56 PM

i got my period but have not used a tampon yet every time i tried to put it in it hurt.

by delandsav on 3/9/2011 4:00:50 PM

i havent gotten mine yet i hope it doesnt happen too soon.......im really enjoying not having it because my friends say its a pain with the cramps and bloatyness!!....Smile

by kaiti-lynn on 3/9/2011 3:51:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I think I'm coming down with a cold and I'm trying to get better. Is there a certain type of food that will make me get better faster?? thanks xoxo

hey chica! vitamin c is always a plus, you may want to look in to airborne too...its full of antioxidants and vitamin c that can fight off colds and help you get rid of illnesses faster. hope this helps!

Caitlin F.

by HarryPotterFanClub on 3/9/2011 3:34:13 PM

MOD!!!
My best friend is on her 3rd period. She didn't even tell me! I should have known since she was having PMS. I feel really bad but I saw it coming.. she is way more developed than me. How do I deal with her PMS? How can I help her out? Thanks!

Hey girlie. When girls are going through PMS, they're normally pretty irritable. If she starts acting a little out of her norm, just let it go and wait for her to come around.
Marly Z.

by Smileygirl86 on 3/9/2011 3:31:05 PM

MODM  my legs are all dry and gross and annoyingly pale! how can i get them looking awesome for shorts season!

Hey girlie! I've found that Jergens lotion is the best for adding a little color to your legs. There are special lotions that have a tint to them for the color. As far as being dry, try moisturizing every time you get out of the shower. That seems to help.
Marly Z.