5 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

7 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

8 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

4 steps to perfect curls

Having probs using a curling iron? No worries, girlie! Read on for our how-to guide…

hey my hair is naturally curly because im african american and its shoulder length i really want to wear it out but but i cant find a product for my hair type that doesnt make it greasy and how to make it less frizzy and get the perfect curls

Hey girlie! I know what you mean -- I, too, am African American and have a hard time finding the right products. I suggest going to www.carolsdaughter.com -- they specialize in hair care for all types of African American hair Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by puppie-lover on 3/11/2011 8:56:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i have acne on my chest! how do i get rid of it?!

Hey girlie! Check out this article on acne:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/01/skin-pimples-blackheads.aspx Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by username#1 on 3/11/2011 7:49:02 PM

Mod!
Whats the best type of curling iron to use?

Hey girlie! The best type of curling iron depends on many factors: thin or fine hair calls for a smaller iron, whereas thicker hair can use a larger barrel and so on and so forth. Also, material is important: ceramic helps to maintain moisture, whereas metal can make the hair appear dry. It all comes down to your hair type Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by taydortot7 on 3/11/2011 7:44:37 PM

i flip the ends of my hair out with a curling iron because my hair is short and layered. my mom has had the same curling iron 4 15 years, and we just bought a new one. I'm so excited 2 try it out!!!!!!!!!

by spicyllamachick2120 on 3/11/2011 7:29:32 PM

modmodmod hey mods alright so i have been wondering there is this guy that i really like and like 3 days ago he broke up with his girlfriend, and ever since then we have been hanging out nonstop and i want to know if he likes me, so i asked my friend to talk 2 him and he said he thinks its to soon to ask me out yet...i kinda know what that means but then again i dont know,today i asked him for his number and he literally like grabbed his phone out of his pocket right when i said it is that a sign? Well anyways if you have any ideas on how to find out if he likes me and tips on how to get him to ask me out that would be spectacular!Laughing

Hey girlie! While I think it's best to wait -- since he just got out of a relationship -- here are some tips to find out if he does:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by winniefer on 3/11/2011 6:58:51 PM

HOW LONG DOES YOUR HAIR HAVE TO BE TO USE A CURLING IRON?

by voucher on 3/11/2011 6:30:05 PM

MOD!
What is the best type of curling iron 2 use?

hey! chi makes good ones I think
Helen S.

by taydortot7 on 3/11/2011 6:11:50 PM

I curled my hair today! How ironic!
I use a flat iron. Main reason being because it's easy to have one tool for everything, but partly because its much easier than using a curling iron. You can also hold open the clamp and wrap the hair around it for Taylor Swift like curls. If you don't know how to use your flat iron for curling your hair, there are about a gazillion Youtube vidoes on it. It takes a while to get down but its really simple and more fun that using a curling iron. ;)

by kclove on 3/11/2011 5:46:42 PM

MODMODMODMOD
i am trying to grow my hair longer. but i need a haircut really bad bc of split ends that aggarvating dead feeling. have any tips for growing my hair out and keep it looking healthy without chopping off my mane?
thanks(:

hey! the answer's simple: get your hair cut (just 1/2 an inch or so) every month. it'll keep your hair healthy and actually speed up the growing process. good luck!
Helen S.

by dramaqueen92798 on 3/11/2011 5:27:25 PM

So my hair won't stay curled. It's soooooo thick and goes to the middle of my back. I use heat protector and have tried hairspraying the section both before and after I curl it, but within an hour it is completely straight again. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks a ton!!! (:

Helen S.