4 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

7 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

8 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

4 steps to perfect curls

Having probs using a curling iron? No worries, girlie! Read on for our how-to guideā€¦

how would you make an outfit look totally casual, but cute also?
thanks

hey! well that depends. if you're wearing mostly neutrals, add a colorful accessory. belt a dress to change it up, or just do your hair differently Smile
Helen S.

by erinsbeast on 3/11/2011 4:06:36 PM

mod mod mod
some questions i write with "mod" , the moderators never answer !! why not ? ?

Hey, Girl! Sorry for the “ stock” message. We’ re psyched you’ re here but since this is a

super busy time, mods aren’ t able to answer personal advice or contest questions. We’ re

approving your comments now so the girls can start offering feedback right away! If you

still have questions, please come back, we’ re happy to help…or just let the other chicas

answer now! (They give awesome advice, trust us!) Love and thanks! ♥, Your Blog

Patrol Babes
Helen S.

by emmiecandy on 3/11/2011 3:18:20 PM

I have strawberry-blonde hair and it goes right below my shoulders. Its straight but i get alot of lumps in my hair. I hate hair in my face but I dont want to pin my hair back cause it will make my face look like an odd shape.. and I can never figure out how to do that "messy bun". I hate my hair!!!! I usually straighten it but im so sick of it. Any cute hair ideas?

Helen S.

by loveforever21 on 3/11/2011 2:19:53 PM

Mod! Mod! Mods
I have a really ugly mixed shade of blonde hair that is super curly in some areas, straightish in others, and wavy in the others. Every where is super frizzy. My hair reaches right above my chest, when not straight, and it has been that legnth for the past three years and I dont have any bangs. It hasn't grown at all D: Everyone at school has long hair but me! Everyone makes fun of me for it and it really makes me have no self confidence about myself. My family can't afford extensions or a Brazilian blowout. How can I cut and style my hair to look better?

Hey girl, I'd try using a straightener and straightening shampoo. It may help control the texture a bit more and straightening your hair will make it look longer.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by owlover854 on 3/10/2011 11:10:47 PM

HEY GIRLS! new ballet club please check it out!

by ballet~talk on 3/10/2011 10:42:18 PM

MOD
You can do this with a flat iron too right?

Hey girl, yep! It's all about just twisting your hair around the iron so you get waves.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by MrMonkee on 3/10/2011 10:11:13 PM

HEY EVERYONE! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE! I GIVE A TON OF ADVICE ON EVERYTHING!

by koolkat21 on 3/10/2011 9:26:54 PM

Thank you! This is great. I can't wait to try this. Smile

by mgrxoxo808 on 3/10/2011 9:10:26 PM

MOD!
I have curly, brown, blond, copper-y colored hair. I have a little bit of natural highlight and lowlight to my hair. But I want to try highlights. Should I wait until summer? And what colors should I get? I don't want to emphasize the red in my hair. Thanks!

Hey girl, I think when it comes to highlights, it's all about what looks natural. Products like Sun-In let the sun naturally cause highlights in your hair. Should you go to a hairdresser, I'd ask her advice. Be sure to go for a color that's similar to the tones already in your hair.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by xoxpeyt0nxox on 3/10/2011 9:03:42 PM

MOD♥ I transferred to a new school recently and some of my old friends attend that school. Two of my grade school best friends go to that school and we don't talk at all anymore. Nothing happened, we just grew apart. Do you think it would be possible to become close with them again? I would really love to connect our friendship (: Thank you!♥

Alyssa B.