AN HOUR AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

2 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

3 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

COMMENTS

4 steps to perfect curls

Having probs using a curling iron? No worries, girlie! Read on for our how-to guideā€¦

MOD♥
At my new school, I've made a lot of new friends so far including this guy. He's cute, really sweet, funny, and I think I might like him. He comes up to me at lunch to talk, we talk in algebra, and we have the same bus. I think I might like him but I don't want to make a fool of myself if he doesn't exactly feel the same way for me. How do I find out how he feels? Should I flirt with him? Thank you♥

Alyssa B.

by michipie205 on 3/10/2011 8:27:20 PM

i love when my hair's curled, but since my hair is so thick it takes a really really long time!

by cookie08 on 3/10/2011 7:04:06 PM

ok i just tried this and it didnt work! no offense to u people... but ya might wanna work on more rips... and better ones to!

by RPSRASCAL on 3/10/2011 5:49:42 PM

sweet...i did NOT know how to properly use a curling iron either...but the heat protecting stuff really does work--i got some the last time i went to the hair dresser

by sportscrazy96 on 3/10/2011 5:32:06 PM

yay i can now get beautiful curls every day!!!!!!!!

by 98emerald on 3/10/2011 5:20:35 PM

I curl my hair almost every day but with a 1 inch straightner. It works perfectly and I get tons of compliments.

by FunkyMonkey98 on 3/10/2011 5:16:20 PM

OMG thank you soooo much for this! Curling irons are so annoying!!! Frown i hope this helps!!!

by iheartunicorns57 on 3/10/2011 4:48:01 PM

MOD!!!! MOD!!!! MOD!!!!
i DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT this seems like it would work for a caucasian person. They normally have a super silky and smooth hair texture. My hair is more coarse. How would i curl my hair with it having the texture it does?

Hey girl, you don't sound racist; that's a legit concern. I have a friend with coarse hair and her hair curls just fine with a curling iron too. It should work for both hair types.

xoxo