13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

15 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

17 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

4 steps to perfect curls

Having probs using a curling iron? No worries, girlie! Read on for our how-to guide…

At my new school, I've made a lot of new friends so far including this guy. He's cute, really sweet, funny, and I think I might like him. He comes up to me at lunch to talk, we talk in algebra, and we have the same bus. I think I might like him but I don't want to make a fool of myself if he doesn't exactly feel the same way for me. How do I find out how he feels? Should I flirt with him? Thank you♥

Alyssa B.

by michipie205 on 3/10/2011 8:27:20 PM

i love when my hair's curled, but since my hair is so thick it takes a really really long time!

by cookie08 on 3/10/2011 7:04:06 PM

ok i just tried this and it didnt work! no offense to u people... but ya might wanna work on more rips... and better ones to!

by RPSRASCAL on 3/10/2011 5:49:42 PM

sweet...i did NOT know how to properly use a curling iron either...but the heat protecting stuff really does work--i got some the last time i went to the hair dresser

by sportscrazy96 on 3/10/2011 5:32:06 PM

yay i can now get beautiful curls every day!!!!!!!!

by 98emerald on 3/10/2011 5:20:35 PM

I curl my hair almost every day but with a 1 inch straightner. It works perfectly and I get tons of compliments.

by FunkyMonkey98 on 3/10/2011 5:16:20 PM

OMG thank you soooo much for this! Curling irons are so annoying!!! Frown i hope this helps!!!

by iheartunicorns57 on 3/10/2011 4:48:01 PM

MOD!!!! MOD!!!! MOD!!!!
i DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT this seems like it would work for a caucasian person. They normally have a super silky and smooth hair texture. My hair is more coarse. How would i curl my hair with it having the texture it does?

Hey girl, you don't sound racist; that's a legit concern. I have a friend with coarse hair and her hair curls just fine with a curling iron too. It should work for both hair types.

Alyssa B.

by kewlkai on 3/10/2011 3:15:32 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

Steroids are only a guy problem.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?