4 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

5 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ

19 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

COMMENTS

4 steps to perfect curls

Having probs using a curling iron? No worries, girlie! Read on for our how-to guide…

MOD♥
At my new school, I've made a lot of new friends so far including this guy. He's cute, really sweet, funny, and I think I might like him. He comes up to me at lunch to talk, we talk in algebra, and we have the same bus. I think I might like him but I don't want to make a fool of myself if he doesn't exactly feel the same way for me. How do I find out how he feels? Should I flirt with him? Thank you♥

Alyssa B.

by michipie205 on 3/10/2011 8:27:20 PM

i love when my hair's curled, but since my hair is so thick it takes a really really long time!

by cookie08 on 3/10/2011 7:04:06 PM

ok i just tried this and it didnt work! no offense to u people... but ya might wanna work on more rips... and better ones to!

by RPSRASCAL on 3/10/2011 5:49:42 PM

sweet...i did NOT know how to properly use a curling iron either...but the heat protecting stuff really does work--i got some the last time i went to the hair dresser

by sportscrazy96 on 3/10/2011 5:32:06 PM

yay i can now get beautiful curls every day!!!!!!!!

by 98emerald on 3/10/2011 5:20:35 PM

I curl my hair almost every day but with a 1 inch straightner. It works perfectly and I get tons of compliments.

by FunkyMonkey98 on 3/10/2011 5:16:20 PM

OMG thank you soooo much for this! Curling irons are so annoying!!! Frown i hope this helps!!!

by iheartunicorns57 on 3/10/2011 4:48:01 PM

MOD!!!! MOD!!!! MOD!!!!
i DON'T WANT TO SOUND RACIST BUT this seems like it would work for a caucasian person. They normally have a super silky and smooth hair texture. My hair is more coarse. How would i curl my hair with it having the texture it does?

Hey girl, you don't sound racist; that's a legit concern. I have a friend with coarse hair and her hair curls just fine with a curling iron too. It should work for both hair types.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kewlkai on 3/10/2011 3:15:32 PM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

High-heeled shoes are bad for your feet.

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.