6 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

9 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

10 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Let the cupcake war begin!

Looking for a sweet way to have some fun with your whole crew this weekend? GL has cooked up the perf idea...

Sorry, 2 questions.
1) Does entering a GL contest multiple times increase your chances of winning?
2) If you do win something in the giveaway, will they send an email to you telling you you've won?
Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie! No worries. 1. Yep! So make sure to check 'em out as frequently as possible. 2. Yes, you will be notified.
Florence N.

by Lady Grey on 3/8/2013 1:10:37 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 3/6/2013 10:25:17 AM

Today i had a soccer game and i was doing well. With 3 minutes left in the game the girl i was defending got the ball and i tried going after it. I missed her by a second and she smashed me in the face with her shoulder. I got a bloody nose and a weird red bump/ spot on my lower lip.
What i want to know is how do i cover it up because its redder the my actual lip and it feels weird? Got any tips? Thanks.

Hey emcee1, you could try lipgloss or lipstick. If it hurts or feels weird, it may be best to just put ice on it and leave it alone. Hope you feel better and good job on your game. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by emcee1 on 2/22/2013 7:00:20 PM

cool!!!! My dad loves to back and so do I so ill definitely do this sometime! I also have a huge book with sooo many cupcake recipes! It's called What's New Cupcake! Its Awesome!

by hmeyer on 2/19/2013 9:21:08 PM

I'm going to make my sis vanilla cupcakes with white frosting for her BD
I'm going to decorate the frosting with different colored M&MS
and I'm going to bake the M&MS inside the cupcake to
does that sound like a good idea?

Hey girl, that sounds like a great idea!  Your sis will love those fun and delish cupcakes.  Yum!

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 2/19/2013 10:58:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!
I won a prize in like the last week in December and I sent the email and everything and I still haven't got it Frown Its was Blush Frown When will it come!?

Hey girlie,

I would followup on your email and contact trish@girlslife.com--she'll help you get your prize! Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by nazirah817 on 2/18/2013 8:49:22 PM

for my sisters BD I'm going to make her vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting
and I'm going to decorate the frosting with different colored M&Ms does this sound like a good idea?

Hey girlie,

I think that sounds really cute, I'm sure your sis will love them!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 2/18/2013 5:37:38 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/18/2013 5:06:11 PM

This is such a great idea! Smile I'm definitely gonna try this out one day, if not this weekend.

by purplerainn on 2/18/2013 3:42:34 PM

I won the BFF rings, when do ya think it'll come?

Hey girl, congrats!  The company that made the rings will send them to you.  GL isn't in charge of sending the prizes directly to you, so we're not sure when you'll get them.

Karin E.