9 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

10 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

11 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Let the cupcake war begin!

Looking for a sweet way to have some fun with your whole crew this weekend? GL has cooked up the perf idea...

by funnybunny661 on 2/18/2013 12:50:28 PM

My birthday is like in a week and I have no idea what to do for my 14th bday party! So far I want to invite 5 friends over, but I have no clue what to do after that. I can't have a swimming party because I don't know how to swim.I wanna do something fun but inexpensive. Like what should we eat, what games should we play, and what movies will we watch? Will you please help me come up with a cheap party fast? Thanks! Smile

by queen elizabeth on 6/18/2011 2:07:49 PM

So, I wanna have a movie night. A really small one with 3 boys and 3 girls. The only thing is I have no clue what movies to watch I know I want there to be atleast a funny one and a scary one. Should I have any other movies? What kind of food should I have? Any other tips to make it funner I would love!!!! Thanks!!!! Smile

Hey girl, why not have all your friends bring their fave movies, and you all can put to a vote? As for food, go for snacks: popcorn, Goldfish, pretzels — munchies like that!

Alyssa B.

by sports12 on 4/7/2011 9:48:10 PM

I never can have parties, sleepovers, ect. because I live next door to a really mean girl who is in my grade at my school. Whenever I do have friends over she'll invite herself over. I've tried many times to include her, but every time she ends up being mean to everyone and ruining my time. What should I do? Please don't recommend inviting her too. Thanks.

Hey girlie. When you have sleepovers, try to tell only the girls that you want to come, to come. And tell them not to spread it around because you just want a small get together. That should do the trick!
Marly Z.

by kelaboo on 3/21/2011 3:51:28 PM

Those cupcakes looks yummy! *drools*

by i_luv_devin on 3/11/2011 12:49:30 AM

HEY GIRLS! new ballet club please check it out!

by ballet~talk on 3/10/2011 10:42:37 PM

this would be super fun but my mom would go, "this costs money! ill make cupcakes for me not them plus i dont want ppl in my house!!!it will make a mess!!!" then she will say something in dad might say yes though

by oreo9347 on 3/10/2011 10:40:26 PM

omg! i did this yesterday!!!!!

by M-chum on 3/10/2011 9:25:03 PM

this sounds so cool! what would be some good themes for the cupcakes? i was thinking more about movies rather than girliest.... that way we make a few cupcakes
What do you think?

Hey girl, I think in terms of an event like this, it's best to keep categories as open as possible and spread out — that way no one's creativity is stifled!

Alyssa B.

by robin13133 on 3/10/2011 9:02:09 PM

Its a cupcake article for heavens sake.

by Markers13 on 3/10/2011 8:48:07 PM

You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!