5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Let the cupcake war begin!

Looking for a sweet way to have some fun with your whole crew this weekend? GL has cooked up the perf idea...

@girlsliferocksss98

I would do this. My friends would join in. My guy friends love sweet food (well any food, really), and I always think these are sucks great ideas. I'm in no way at all trying to be rude, but speak for yourself. And if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. This is a positive website and I'm sure every other girl would agree that there should be no negativity here.

by Markers13 on 3/10/2011 8:47:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
If I emailed GL how long does it take for a reply? It's about an article I'm suggesting they write. I emailed them Sunday. When do you think they will reply?

Hey girl, it's hard to say but editor's e-mails pile up fast. You can always contact us here with article ideas so your e-mail won't be lost in the inbox jazz: http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Coco Chanel Gabrielle on 3/10/2011 8:38:33 PM

Every time GL has one of these things, it just doesn't seem like a thing people would actually do. People wouldn't get into it or they would just think it's a stupid idea. And seriously, you think guys would do this too?

by girlsliferocksss98 on 3/10/2011 8:13:21 PM

This is such a cute idea!

by soccerhottie45 on 3/10/2011 8:03:14 PM

i like this idea! (: I'm so gunna do this.

by selenaack11 on 3/10/2011 7:38:31 PM

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 3/10/2011 7:16:31 PM

that sounds fun... too bad i gave up all sweets for lent... Frown

by mrslautner2016 on 3/10/2011 6:40:26 PM

That might actually give me a reason to be allowed to make cupcakes. I've wanted to for a while, but haven't been allowed to. YAY! Cupcakes are sooooooo cute and fun to decorate!

by Pansy Penny on 3/10/2011 6:22:13 PM

MOD-
when will the new issue of GL come out? or when will the issue be finished? do u have an idea, sorry i am sure u get sick of people asking it but i can't wait for the style issue! Thanks so much!!

Alyssa B.