13 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

14 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

15 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

10 fun ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day

GL is gearin' up for the world-wide celebration of all things Irish, green and shamrock-shaped.

Need Advice? Look no further! I'll give you, a long answer chock full of info. No question too long, too personal or too weird. Ask on my profile and I'll answer un yours unless upon request.

by peacelovejesus on 3/17/2011 3:12:32 PM

In alabama the week of st. patricks day is our spring break. and i am out of town, but i am gonna email all my friends.

by spunkygirl03 on 3/16/2011 10:07:06 PM

I've been taking Irish sep dancing for about 4 yes I dnt no y I stared but it was one if the best choices I ever made. So to all ya girlies out their thinkin bout it you should def join. Just one tip, do it fir fun not xomppition unless Irish step dancing is ur WHOLE life. ;)

by crazy_cuooty303 on 3/15/2011 9:55:02 PM

At my school we are having a St. Patrick's day parade. Everyone is dressing up for it and I'm in charge of the music. Has anyone ever heard of the song Who Threw the overalls in Mrs. Murphy's chowder?

by MarmaladeSkies_9 on 3/15/2011 7:43:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD OK so i wanna tell my crush i like him to get it off my chest. But he has a gf. would it be wrong to tell him while he's dating her?

Hey girlie, the problem with telling your crush you like him is that because of his gf he really can't really do anything because of his relationship with his girlfriend

Paige T.
Becca G.

by cutiemuffins on 3/13/2011 10:43:38 PM

I'm so psyched for St. Patty's day. I'm more than 3/4s Irish. Hugs to all my irish sistahs!

by actress456 on 3/13/2011 9:35:36 PM

I just got the shamrock shake =D you definatly need to stir it, nut it's yummy

by gravationgirl on 3/13/2011 1:59:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
im gonna go on a cruise and they have like a teen room and stuff and i was wondering if there was a cute way i could meet some new guys! i am going with one friend and we both want to meet new people especially guys. also, where can i get a super cute and cheap swimsuit? thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

Hope you girls have a blast on the cruise! You can check out some cute icebreakers when you're around guys:

Stores like Forever 21, H&M, and even Target have some cute and affordable swimsuits!

Ruth S.

by sodapoprocker on 3/13/2011 12:05:19 AM

I love St.Patricks day just cuz of all the GREEN!! (green is my favorite color!!)

by kutie198 on 3/12/2011 9:23:29 PM

we sometimes eat cornbeef and cabbage. i had a mcdonalds thing and it was ok but too minty for me. im 50 percent irish and love saint pattys day. 3 of my cousins used to irish step dane. one is like the north american champ. i always wanted to but i did karate so had no time. cant wait for 4/17 but i have my last school bball game that day

by laxchik18 on 3/12/2011 6:39:13 PM