AN HOUR AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

2 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is your summer crush a keeper?: http://t.co/3nugrgEEZi pic.twitter.com/ucIJZvvndv

COMMENTS

How can I move on after my dad's death?

My dad died a couple of months ago and everyone keeps saying "I know how you feel." But they don't.

MODMODMOD
I'm supposed to be Christian, and I'm getting baptised this Sunday (I'm 12, a little late, I know). Except, I don't really want to. I don't actually believe in God- I'm Atheist. I'm not just questioning, I've already made my decision. I don't know quite how to say it to my mom, though. I'm worried that she'll get mad or frustrated with me, or just blow me off and say something like "Everyone has their doubts as some point." I'm not going to explain why I'm Atheist- I just need help!

by GoldenGirl113 on 4/17/2011 3:29:48 PM

mod mod mod mod MOD!
My cat died yesterday and I can't stop crying. She was so close to me. I feel like a part of me has died too. Are there any tips to help me feel better? Anytime I remember her I start crying, even if it's the good times we shared.
Please help, I hate crying so much. ):

Hey! I'm really sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is so hard. It'll hurt for a while, but the good memories will make you happy again soon. you just need time. good luck!
Helen S.

by coleypoke22 on 4/15/2011 6:09:01 PM

mod ,modmodmod MOD!
ooh! i don't know how you feel, but my dad died a few months ago and my heart feels like its shrinking! (theoretically)
my mom pretends to be fine but i know shes in grief, and now my brother is depressed and I'm only 12! please help! i don't know what i can do!!!!! *tears up* Frown

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’ s

extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor,

guidance counselor, teacher, etc. ♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!

2.aspx
Helen S.

by HannahJL on 4/9/2011 4:15:31 PM

im soo sorry

by moosterm on 4/9/2011 2:24:27 PM

MOD!! MOD!! MOD!!
first I wanna say I'm really sorry, anyway my ex-bf's (we are friends now the past is the past) dad died and when his friend told me I was mad because I was dealing with some issues and I said "BOO HOO?!?! Who really cares?" After that I felt really mean. And then somebody told him I said that when I didn't mean it! He's been very sad, how can I prove I didn't mean it and that im sorry???

Hey girlie -- you need to go to him and personally apologize and explain why you responded the way you did.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Isael1999 on 4/8/2011 8:20:31 PM

Hey im really sorry about your dad. I know everyone says this but i really can relate because my dad committed suicide in december. I know it's really hard but group counceling helped me a lot. Maybe it can help you move on and realize your not alone. I hope this helps and I'm praying for you.

by girliekim123 on 4/2/2011 12:14:49 PM

BEST WISHES .

by lipsmackergal5 on 3/31/2011 2:35:01 PM

o im soo sorry. i wish you well =)

visit my profile. i give advice on anythingg too!

by ALR on 3/31/2011 8:53:38 AM

The title for this is inaccurate. She doesn’t want to move on; she wants to know how to deal with people who expect her to move on.

by S123 on 3/30/2011 11:28:23 PM

I don't believe in god or any of that stuff but let me say this I'm not a totally disbeliever i do think that something is out there for better or for worse and your dad seemed like a good man so be happy that you had something that not everyone does I'm sorry that I'm not much of a help

by beko on 3/30/2011 10:08:09 PM