13 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

15 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

15 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

How can I move on after my dad's death?

My dad died a couple of months ago and everyone keeps saying "I know how you feel." But they don't.

I am so sorry! My frirnd's mom ded a year ago. I will pray for you.
Hi everybody! Are you a procrastinator? (A procrastinator is someone who puts things off till the last minute) If you are, come join Procrastinators101! I will help you plan and deal with stress. Or you can tell stories of times where being a procrastinator was a good thing… or a bad thing.
Or, if you like to write, come join Writers Unite Together! Where you can post stories and see if anyone likes them. Or you can join if you want to be a critic.
P.S. I am looking for someone to be vp of one of my clubs. Also I need someone who is not a procrastinator to get a job in my Procrastinator101 club! Bye!

by amazingamy98 on 3/30/2011 4:03:43 PM

girls, please join my new club dealing with depression. i can give you advice and support. and other girls could too whether your trying to recover from deaths, losing friends, guys, parents, eating disorders, and any other drama. i have had experience and ive done the wrong things to recover. make sure you dont. all of us are bound to experience the same hurt, so come here and get support you need. please join. Smile

by girlivinginclouds on 3/30/2011 2:15:54 PM

Im sooo sorry!

Need advice? comment on my club page! heres the link http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=159 please join nothings too weird! im looking for someone to be VP!

by neversaynevergirl on 3/30/2011 2:01:55 PM

I am really sorry :/ it's hard i know but you gotta be strong. Wish u the best girlie.

by sunshine96 on 3/30/2011 1:54:23 PM

I went and go through that constantly, My dad died too and I'll always miss him! the best thing to do is accept that he died, it's alright to miss him but don't constantly dwell on it because I guarantee it will make you feel horrible keep instead in mind all that you do have that other people around the world don't. and it's ok to cry about it!

by *Sigh* on 3/30/2011 1:17:34 PM

Oh I'm so sorry Frown I hope you feel better soon <3

by HarryPotterFanClub on 3/30/2011 10:02:54 AM

wow... im sooo sorry that happened! My dad almost died when i was little... well he actually did a couple times but they kept bringing him back to life with those shocker things. I guess im just lucky the brain surgery worked.

by mrslautner2016 on 3/30/2011 8:25:55 AM

Looking for Advice? Get it here! Nothing to weird, too personal, or too long. I'll give you an answer chock full of info. Post on my profile, and I'll answer on yours unless upon request.

by peacelovejesus on 3/30/2011 8:13:09 AM