AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 3 dolls will win a Double Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron from @Conair_Hair: http://t.co/RYbR5bBhBN

2 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

14 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

COMMENTS

My bra is visible through my school uniform!

My school has uniforms with white shirts, and everyone can see my bra through them. I get teased all the time and I have no idea what to do about it.

I feel for this girl. In sixth grade, everyone had developed a good deal, I was just starting! Then a girl said u got boobies and poked me just above my breast. SOOOO embarrassing because it happened in front of half the class including several boys!

by ShirleyFeeney on 11/10/2012 4:20:53 PM

i wish i didnt have to wear a bra!

by watsmyuser on 7/6/2012 9:48:40 PM

So sad

by merrymerry22 on 1/27/2012 5:04:26 PM

I just try my best and if you aren't worrying others probably won't either!
But really, why ARE they so see through!!!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/29/2011 2:34:46 PM

considering you're only eight years old, i think if you wore a cami under your shirt instead of a bra it wouldn't be that big a deal. im eleven and i often wear a cami instead of a bra. its sometimes more comfortable too.

by yesnohellogoodbye on 8/24/2011 3:40:01 PM

I have a good idea

Uniforms allow you to wear a plain shirt underneath: try buying a tank thats either white or your uniform shirt color
Make sure to try it on, and check to see that it completely cover up your bra. That way, you're good to go!

by BriannaTLC556 on 7/28/2011 1:04:39 PM

Whenever im wearing my bra and a "see through" shirt i wear an under shirt that goes with the color of my bra. Try doing that.

by OX BeBe XO on 7/21/2011 10:54:21 PM

Girl, I know how you feel, i needed a bra when I was 6!! All my friends were asking, Why do you wear a bra only big girls do, not 6 year olds??

by lizzy6464 on 7/21/2011 9:51:08 PM

I started puberty when i was 7. I know how she feels!!

by eraliment on 5/15/2011 10:24:50 PM

im only 10 and I wear a bra too. try to wear tan colored ones that fit with your skin tone. hope that helpsSmile

by iloveecco on 5/11/2011 6:08:56 PM