Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

7 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

8 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Miranda Cosgrove's not high maintenance

But the name of her new EP is!

MOD MOD MOD!
okay, so i dated this guy before, but i broke up with him. & now ( a year later) his brother wants to skype me. ( i dont even have a skype,aahah, i just got an email saying that he wanted to skype me.) and his brother is in high school and im in 7th grade. why is he trying to skype me?

Hey girl,

I am not sure why this guy's brother wants to skype you. I don't know how well you know this guy's brother or how old he is, but it seems a little questionable about why he would want to skype you. Especially if you got the email out of the blue.  If you feel uncomfortable about it, just ignore the email. That's what I would probably do.

danielle D.

danielle D.

by friendsrforever on 4/22/2011 9:29:02 AM

I luv Miranda. Shes SO awesome!!!!!!

by I<3gurrls! on 3/19/2011 12:51:12 PM

i agree with dancerkao. she did a cover thing or watever of avril lavigne's song daydream, and it stunk. that was like the first time i had heard her sing, and i only clicked on it cause it was avril's song. plus a five song albumn is a waste of money.

by spunkygirl03 on 3/18/2011 4:59:19 PM

Hey guys,
If you ever want tips on beauty,or life, you can go to my profile and leave me a comment.
Or, if you just want to talk, you can also stop by. Smile

by dreamsnwishes on 3/14/2011 11:20:41 PM

what "tuggy" said is actually so truue soo i guess i wont say anythin ruude... she s a great actress though

by vannies<3 on 3/14/2011 9:15:34 PM

I love Icarly but she cant sing. sorry.

HEY GIRLS! ballet talk is a new club so please come check it out! Smile

by ballet~talk on 3/14/2011 8:55:04 PM

who cares if the album only has 5 tracks? i luv miranda, and its true she isnt high maintenance, cuz i read her autobiography. And i AGREE with tuggy

by koolkat21 on 3/14/2011 7:34:32 PM

I agree with "tuggy" . P.S. Love the Avatar! So cute!

by fmwhitt on 3/14/2011 6:20:16 PM

If you guys don't have anything nice to say about her, then why waste your time? It's rude. I mean what if saw that? If you guys say you really don't care for her your liars, because you obviously care enough to post a comment about how much you don't like her. Keep your thoughts to yourself please.
<3 Miranda Cosgrove and how talented she is.

by tuggy on 3/14/2011 5:55:05 PM

i don't like Miranda at all! she is so annoying and not a good singer!i don't know why she even got a recording contract...i like her on icarly but as a singer, No!

by dancerkao on 3/14/2011 5:33:26 PM