3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

Shop the April/May cover

Get the looks from GL's A/M11 cover shoot!

Agree with iPod-Apocalypse..

by graciecab on 4/26/2011 12:12:43 AM

i just paid $1800 on a skool new york trip and i need a new wardorbe, anyone know a cool place to shop but dirt cheap?

by sissmor on 3/23/2011 6:35:37 PM

hey join my club plz if u luvvvvvvvvvvvvv tha clique!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by shimmerfly99 on 3/22/2011 5:10:55 PM

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I love to give advice especially on fashion, but I can also help with anything else. just comment on my profile and I'll get back 2 u ASAP!<3

by jillian111398 on 3/20/2011 1:10:14 PM

join my club:The Official Fashionista's Club

by designgirl on 3/17/2011 11:48:43 PM

Need Advice? Look no further! I'll give you, a long answer chock full of info. No question too long, too personal or too weird. Ask on my profile and I'll answer un yours unless upon request.

by peacelovejesus on 3/17/2011 4:53:34 PM

i have the navy pocket floral skirt!! its adorrable on!!! i got soo many complimeants the day i wore it 2 school!!!

by pink and purple girl on 3/17/2011 11:41:23 AM

Dear GL,
I have an idea for who could be on the cover one of these days. Hayley Williams! She's a great musican and she's been thru a lot. Just a suggestion =D

by hi! on 3/16/2011 10:26:53 PM

i luv the cardigan but i think the clothes at macys r overpriced so i dont usually go there

by vannies<3 on 3/16/2011 8:27:51 PM

I can't wait to see Lemonade Mouth! I read the book and it was AWESOME!

by futureauthor19 on 3/15/2011 8:29:29 PM