8 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

9 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

15 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Shop the April/May cover

Get the looks from GL's A/M11 cover shoot!

Agree with iPod-Apocalypse..

by graciecab on 4/26/2011 12:12:43 AM

i just paid $1800 on a skool new york trip and i need a new wardorbe, anyone know a cool place to shop but dirt cheap?

by sissmor on 3/23/2011 6:35:37 PM

hey join my club plz if u luvvvvvvvvvvvvv tha clique!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by shimmerfly99 on 3/22/2011 5:10:55 PM

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I love to give advice especially on fashion, but I can also help with anything else. just comment on my profile and I'll get back 2 u ASAP!<3

by jillian111398 on 3/20/2011 1:10:14 PM

join my club:The Official Fashionista's Club

by designgirl on 3/17/2011 11:48:43 PM

Need Advice? Look no further! I'll give you, a long answer chock full of info. No question too long, too personal or too weird. Ask on my profile and I'll answer un yours unless upon request.

by peacelovejesus on 3/17/2011 4:53:34 PM

i have the navy pocket floral skirt!! its adorrable on!!! i got soo many complimeants the day i wore it 2 school!!!

by pink and purple girl on 3/17/2011 11:41:23 AM

Dear GL,
I have an idea for who could be on the cover one of these days. Hayley Williams! She's a great musican and she's been thru a lot. Just a suggestion =D

by hi! on 3/16/2011 10:26:53 PM

i luv the cardigan but i think the clothes at macys r overpriced so i dont usually go there

by vannies<3 on 3/16/2011 8:27:51 PM

I can't wait to see Lemonade Mouth! I read the book and it was AWESOME!

by futureauthor19 on 3/15/2011 8:29:29 PM

Try parting your hair down the middle or off to the side to change the appearance of your face. If you have bangs, move ’em to the other side and see if your friends notice a difference!

Do your parents have Facebook accounts?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.