6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

8 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

9 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Shop the April/May cover

Get the looks from GL's A/M11 cover shoot!

Agree with iPod-Apocalypse..

by graciecab on 4/26/2011 12:12:43 AM

i just paid $1800 on a skool new york trip and i need a new wardorbe, anyone know a cool place to shop but dirt cheap?

by sissmor on 3/23/2011 6:35:37 PM

hey join my club plz if u luvvvvvvvvvvvvv tha clique!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by shimmerfly99 on 3/22/2011 5:10:55 PM

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I love to give advice especially on fashion, but I can also help with anything else. just comment on my profile and I'll get back 2 u ASAP!<3

by jillian111398 on 3/20/2011 1:10:14 PM

join my club:The Official Fashionista's Club

by designgirl on 3/17/2011 11:48:43 PM

Need Advice? Look no further! I'll give you, a long answer chock full of info. No question too long, too personal or too weird. Ask on my profile and I'll answer un yours unless upon request.

by peacelovejesus on 3/17/2011 4:53:34 PM

i have the navy pocket floral skirt!! its adorrable on!!! i got soo many complimeants the day i wore it 2 school!!!

by pink and purple girl on 3/17/2011 11:41:23 AM

Dear GL,
I have an idea for who could be on the cover one of these days. Hayley Williams! She's a great musican and she's been thru a lot. Just a suggestion =D

by hi! on 3/16/2011 10:26:53 PM

i luv the cardigan but i think the clothes at macys r overpriced so i dont usually go there

by vannies<3 on 3/16/2011 8:27:51 PM

I can't wait to see Lemonade Mouth! I read the book and it was AWESOME!

by futureauthor19 on 3/15/2011 8:29:29 PM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?