AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: One chica wins 25+ juicy novels from @HarlequinTEEN & a trendy tote from @marahoffman to pack 'em up in! http://t.co/oxoq6qwJ0i

13 HOURS AGO #PalProbz: Is your BFF going all Regina George on you?: http://t.co/qPIEW3byeo

14 HOURS AGO New season, new trends! This summer makeup is HOT 🔥🔥�http://t.co/3sN4bA8Qw3Qpic.twitter.com/5eCxTH2wlgwlg

COMMENTS

Shop the April/May cover

Get the looks from GL's A/M11 cover shoot!

Agree with iPod-Apocalypse..

by graciecab on 4/26/2011 12:12:43 AM

i just paid $1800 on a skool new york trip and i need a new wardorbe, anyone know a cool place to shop but dirt cheap?

by sissmor on 3/23/2011 6:35:37 PM

hey join my club plz if u luvvvvvvvvvvvvv tha clique!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by shimmerfly99 on 3/22/2011 5:10:55 PM

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I love to give advice especially on fashion, but I can also help with anything else. just comment on my profile and I'll get back 2 u ASAP!<3

by jillian111398 on 3/20/2011 1:10:14 PM

join my club:The Official Fashionista's Club

by designgirl on 3/17/2011 11:48:43 PM

Need Advice? Look no further! I'll give you, a long answer chock full of info. No question too long, too personal or too weird. Ask on my profile and I'll answer un yours unless upon request.

by peacelovejesus on 3/17/2011 4:53:34 PM

i have the navy pocket floral skirt!! its adorrable on!!! i got soo many complimeants the day i wore it 2 school!!!

by pink and purple girl on 3/17/2011 11:41:23 AM

Dear GL,
I have an idea for who could be on the cover one of these days. Hayley Williams! She's a great musican and she's been thru a lot. Just a suggestion =D

by hi! on 3/16/2011 10:26:53 PM

i luv the cardigan but i think the clothes at macys r overpriced so i dont usually go there

by vannies<3 on 3/16/2011 8:27:51 PM

I can't wait to see Lemonade Mouth! I read the book and it was AWESOME!

by futureauthor19 on 3/15/2011 8:29:29 PM

If you are growing out your bangs, try braiding them or fishtailing them before you pin them back for an extra chic style.

You’re hanging at your friend's pool party and EEK! Aunt Flow stops by for a surprise visit. You: