2 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

5 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

6 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Age is just a number...right?

Most of my friends are three years older than me and they’re cool with the fact that I'm only 12. But...

alright(: thank you so much! i'll definitely take all of your advice!

by 33gal on 8/26/2011 3:48:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! He does! it seems like he is always around me, my friend noticed that he is glancing at me at every excuse he gets, and when we text he uses smiley faces and jokes around alot! When we texted our conversation ended up leading to our future plans and he supported mine completely and he was asking questions and everything which I thought was really sweet! He is aware of our age difference with I'm glad about. So what do you think? Does like me?

Hey girl, it sounds like he does!

Tory N.

by 33gal on 8/26/2011 2:25:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Thanks(: I wil...but what are some signs that I will know if he likes me?

Hey girl, you can tell if a guy likes you if he shows affection to you. So if he flirts back, he might add a smiley face in a text, compliment you, smile at you, and make lots of eye contact.

Tory N.

by 33gal on 8/26/2011 2:04:20 PM

Thanks(: I wil...but what are some signs that I will know if he likes me?

by 33gal on 8/26/2011 1:40:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! So he is a senior and I am a sophomore. I started liking him 3 months ago and I like him now more than ever! We've texted twice, both times I was using my friends phone because mine costs money to text. We had great conversations and the one lasted 7 hours, exchanging 79 texts between the both of us until he had to go to bed. He is so comfortable talking to me by text, but in person it is awkward. But the one thing that is throwing me off is that, it happened 3 times where when I walked by he not so secretly followed me with his eyes. And he also is trying to get a look in at me every chance he gets. I don't know, I can't tell if he likes me or not...I'm always this way with guys because I never want to get my hopes up and be knocked down. What do you think? Why is he so easy to talk to when we are texting but so awkward when we are in person? Should I randomly give him a call to just chat? What are some ideas to be sure if he likes me?

Hey girl, sometimes it is just easier to text than talk in person, because you don't have to deal with body language, seeing them face-to-face, etc. This guy might be even a little extra awkward because he doesn't know what to think about the age difference. Maybe you should take it a little slow, but keep flirting and see how he responds.

Tory N.

by 33gal on 8/26/2011 1:24:44 PM

by 33gal on 8/26/2011 12:40:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! So I posted my comment and noboday answered and it's been 32 hours.

Hey girl, sometimes the internet can be wierd. Try posting it again!

Tory N.

by 33gal on 8/26/2011 12:07:25 PM

Im fourteen years old, and I have been going to a soccer camp for a few days. There is this super cute guy there, but I just found out that hes a year older than me. He really seems to like me, but I dont want to embarass myself by telling him that I like him. What if he says that Im too young? Any advice?
Thanks(:

by charlattegrl3 on 7/24/2011 11:55:45 PM

The guy I like and my BGF (he's one and the same) is 12. His birthday is June 2nd, so he's 13 soon, but he's still a year younger. I go off to an all-girl's highschool in the fall, while he'll still be at our middle school. I really really like him, and he likes me, but we're still just friends. I am terrified we'll lose what we have over the summer and over the course of time. I wish I could find a way to see him that both our parents would approve of. He also likes another girl in his grade. I don't know how I'll deal if he ends up with the girl he likes in his grade and class, and forgets about me.
I left a similar comment somewhere else but I left out details that could change the advice I get.
Sorry so long, thanks for GL's help and support. <333

You need to try your hardest to keep in touch with him! text and talk a lot. If you do that youll be able to set up times to hang out and see him. Dont give up Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kguyer123 on 5/29/2011 4:24:05 PM

a lot of guys dont like me because i am do my homewrk and i am very quiet. please help!

Hey girlie! Here is a link with tons of helpful tips for improving your confidence and making you really stand out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/08/17/i-want-more-confidence.aspx. Boys love a girl with some confidence, so be bold and strike up some convos! Good luck!

Katie B.