Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

3 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

4 HOURS AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

COMMENTS

Help stop cheerleading injuries

March is National Cheer Safety Month, so all the GL cheerleaders out there and those of you trying to make the squad should take note. Here’s what to do to make your sport extra safe!

Hey pls check out my club CHEERLEADER'S CLUB! we will talk about anything and everything cheerleading!! Pls join!

by pink and purple girl on 8/17/2011 8:47:52 PM

OMG I just went on that website to read the stories and they are SOOO sad... some died, some are now in wheelchairs, some have brain damage, and some have/had something else wrong. i'm not a cheerleader, but if you are BE SAFE! You DON'T want that to happen to you!

by oceanlover69 on 7/14/2011 11:46:23 PM

Okay so we are leaving for a cruise tomorrow and I feel sick to my stomach. Why? Cuz I get homesick and I miss my grandma (who lives like 5 mins away from me so we go to her house like ever other day) and i cant call her until the 7th day. and i know the time will probably go by quick but idk i just am scared and what if something bad happens like the ship sinks or the plane crashes? i have been on cruises and planes before but still i am just sad but the vacay sounds fun but i will miss home and my grandma!! sry i probably sound like a complete baby...

Hey girl, it's not that bad at all to be worried; trust me, we all are to a certain degree. That said, plan out your days on the cruise. Keep busy. That's the best way to get this nagging thought out of your head.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by oceanlover69 on 7/14/2011 11:40:00 PM

A good tip for not getting hurt is..DO NOT PRACTICE TUMBLING ON YOUR TRAMPOLINE!!! One of my besties was practicing and fell off her trampoline && she broke her arm and neckFrown

by Madison-Kay(: on 4/10/2011 10:00:23 PM

I have been in cheer for cheer for 2 years now nobody is a loser. But im in compettive cheer. And if u are 2 & you fall in any of your stunts just get back up dont worry. Unless you broke something this has happened be4 you are not alone you not a loser & your not bad at cheer. If you brake something its okay to cry & if u need 2 run off of the stage do it if you have 2. Ruth S.

by 5 stargirl101 on 4/9/2011 9:46:01 PM

Hey join WeLoveVolleyball! we have vp, treasurer, and others open

by winneconnerocks on 3/26/2011 10:18:00 AM

I just made cheerleading!!!!!!!!! Any advice or tips? COmment on profile!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by girliegirl11 on 3/25/2011 4:32:50 PM

MOD
So I just got cut from the girl's varsity team. Only me out of 14 girls leaving 13. It really sucks. But I really don't want to go down to J.V. i would probably be number 1, but I don't want to do it. My mom says I should take lessons. I think it's a good idea, because there is no true challenge in JV, and it feels almost shameful to go back. My sister is on the varsity team, but the coach said that everything isn't completely final, so ii could still be on varsity if I go for j.v. But at the same time, I sort of don't want to take lessons because although I will improve a lot, I don't want to waste my parents money, because I am the looser who didn't make varsity. But should I do, and how should I deal?

Hey! you're not a loser, maybe you just had an off day. Whatever it is i say stick with JV. There is no shame playing JV, you're still part of the team and only you can make you feel small for that. It's great that you're doing something you have fun with. That's the most important thing. You'll get practice on the JV team without spending the money, so if you can swallow your pride, it's win-win. good luck!
Helen S.

by orangeslice on 3/25/2011 4:24:53 PM

We were planning on doing one mans in our routine. We're an all girl team so this was a little difficult finding people who were strong enough to get our flyers up. Coach wanted to have me try and it worked. Then later we switched our flyers and I was paired with a girl who was way taller than me. The first time I tried to get her up she fell and ended up sitting on top of my head. I was out the next two practices...there was no neck injuries though Smile

by twinz-4ever on 3/22/2011 5:18:19 PM

oh and one time our flyer fell from a lib and whipped her body, kicking my neck with everything, throwing me backwards and ending up passing out for like 5 mins. but the funny thin is, that wen i woke up to see all of everyones faces in a circle around me, i couldn't help but laughing. but i shut up cuz laughing hurt. ahhh be careful!

by teenqueen115 on 3/20/2011 9:38:27 PM