AN HOUR AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

2 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

Entertaining pick-me-ups

In light of the recent tragedies around the world, we’re really taking the time to be thankful for all of the little things we have in life right now.

Pefect by P!ink should totally be added to this list!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 4/24/2011 8:10:47 PM

I LOVE my ipod. and trampolines. and flip-flops.

by munchkin112096 on 4/3/2011 12:03:20 PM

Sometimes life seems so hard that we cant even manage a smile.
Come visit the club Smile, and be inspired to get over

whatever it is you need to get over or be a helping hand to others! Learn to live life without all of the unnecessary drama. After- all smiling is much more funSmile

by phixxee3 on 3/26/2011 8:30:37 PM

What makes me smile . . Clouds, my Family, Trampoline, Birds, . . . .

by AnnaK on 3/24/2011 11:20:56 PM

my life totally sucks so when im down i listen to smile by charlie chaplin. it sounds all sad but whenever i sing it i cry and yet feel stronger at the same song. that song along with are you lonesome tonight by elvis presely mean the worlds to me. Frown a song taht shud nvr b on lists like this all happy is sharp knife of a short life it is so depressing and dont do nothin for me lol. a movie that lifts my spirits is "Mama Mia!" it rox my sox LOVE IT SO MUCH! or the sound of music...Tong oh and MODMODMOD! a freshmen girl has been stalking my dad and my fam on facebook..what should i do to tell her to stop. we started calling her " claudia creeper" and i know this is silly but she really scare/creeps me out...

Bonjour chicky! You know you can customize your privacy settings when it comes to certain individuals. Just go to "Account" at the top right browser and click on Privacy settings where you can make it so that this girl can't see any of your facebook profile that you don't want her to see.

Jessica W.

by sarahbearkess on 3/24/2011 7:33:56 AM

I don't really like Selena Gomez, but "Who Says" is a really inspiring song. It made me cry the first time I heard it. I love it!!

by monkeygal22 on 3/20/2011 1:38:06 PM

my birthday party is coming uup but i need some fun party games for 12 yr olds any idea's

Helen S.

by little duck on 3/19/2011 1:39:16 PM

read Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton. It is a book written byt the real main character (so its a biography) its truly inspirational

by bubblepower129 on 3/18/2011 4:23:27 PM

today this girl made me hold up a poster during her book report. her report was like 6 mins!!!

hey! that's rough girl!
Helen S.

by bubblepower129 on 3/18/2011 4:17:22 PM

So this REALLY annoying kid from my old school somehow got my email. He IMs me ALL the time, and I really really dont like him. Hes not saying mean things or anything, its just annoying! What should I do?

Hey girl, I'd suggest ignoring it or blocking his IM. He won't keep bothering you if you never answer.

Alyssa B.

by eemmais on 3/18/2011 12:05:31 AM

What do you do to study?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!