3 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

4 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

5 HOURS AGO It's #ThrowbackThursday! Tweet us your best #tbt pics 😊

How can I get the perfect sun-safe tan?

I don’t want to wind up with skin cancer, but I really want to be tan this spring and summer.

OK So il this is off the subject but i have little bumps all over my arms and i have had them as long as i can remember, but my mom syas they are like hair folicles and told me to try lotion and i did but it didnt work!! i just really need an at home solution of how to get rid of the bumps because summer is coming and i am so sick of them!!
thanks, XOXOXO <3

Hey girly girl! I'd make an appointment to see a dermatologist about them. Then, you can get them taken care of once and for all! Smile

Becca G.

by volleyballa81297 on 4/16/2011 5:04:16 PM

I'm part native american and mexican, so I'm fairly tan but I have these white spots on my knees and elbows. I've tried to tan them but they stay white. My peers joke about it and I'm cool with that but when my parents do it its a whole different story. What can I do???

Hey! tell your parents that you're not comfortable with them making fun of you. they'll understand. good luck!

Helen S.

by bball shorty on 4/16/2011 1:06:47 PM

OMg Chika, same here, but i you put on spf 30 or 20, it helps you from getting Sunburt! But it will let you get tan, just don't put a lot on... ~ Sophie Meyers Smile

by MarcJacobs on 4/11/2011 7:44:10 PM

Hey Sissmor!
I couldn't get on your profile but, one thing that you could do is apply something called arnica, it reduces coloring from bruises. It won't completely go away, but it will be less noticeable. I hope that this helped! Good luck girlie! Smile

xoxo Claire

by 789koolme1 on 4/4/2011 10:49:16 PM

i am a dancer, and i know i should expect this but i get brusis all over by body and it is raely embarising, one time i had one on my chest and when i was going to the pool, and one of my friends in dance class pointed the bruis out! is there any possible way to make them less noticable?

by sissmor on 3/29/2011 6:48:52 PM

MOD! MOD!! MOD!!! MOD!!!! MOD!!!!! I want to ask my mom if I can try self tanners yet I know how she is and she likes everything planned and that I know how to do whatever I am asking for, so I was wondering how do I use the lotion without turning orange or green or any color of the rainbow except TAN.... I bought all theses skirts and dresses and im a lil' pale so please please please help me!

Hey girlie,

Read the instructions carefully on the specific self-tanner that you buy.  Remember to exfoliate your skin before you apply...and make sure your skin is dry before you start applying.  It would be wise to use latex gloves for the application..and apply it as you would apply a moisturizer.  Good luck!
Ruth S.

by 19lovergurl98 on 3/26/2011 9:55:01 PM

Whenever I shave my legs, I get cuts! Even when I use shaving gel! I do think I'm using it wrong.. the gel disappears after a while.. Any tips to "shave better"?

Hey girlie. While buying a nicer razer may be more expensive, it's worth it. Cheap razers are usually the ones that cut your legs. As for using the right techniques when shaving, ask your mom to show you how she does it. That's what I did : )

Elizabeth P.

by herro on 3/21/2011 1:39:40 AM

I have really bad eczema on my arms. they'res dfferent color patches and small scars everywhere. its really noticeable and im embarrassed by it. ive tried everything, got any ideas besides going to a dermatoligist (done) and tryibg lotions? thaks!!!

Hey girlie, try hydricordizone, vaseline,

Paige T.

by jo7jo on 3/20/2011 10:35:39 PM

you have to buy a really natural self tanner lotion because spray ons can sometimes make ur legs green and ur body orange!! first u have to exfoliate, and a good tip is mix olive oil, water, and egg and wash your body with it and rinse and tht will give u a good glow and then apply the tanner. (:

check out my profile!

by teenqueen115 on 3/19/2011 11:41:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I have a dance recital in May and we have these really pretty costumes. The only problem is that I have acne on my back and the costumes have a low cut back. I have an acne body wash but it doesn't seem to be working. What can I do to minimize it or make it go away???

hey! use makeup on your back or cover it with a nude cloth. good luck!
Helen S.

by purpleluver716 on 3/19/2011 1:53:55 PM

When baking, replace half (or more) of the oil called for in the recipe with applesauce for a healthier version of your fave baked goods.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).