2 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

3 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

4 HOURS AGO Who knew, right? But *so* good! RT @katie_k1265: @girlslifemag your magazine is amazing thanks for the bananas and ketchup recipe

COMMENTS

Fab Up Your Life: Look cute on St. Patty's Day!

Channel the luck of the Irish on St. Patty’s Day. Pop on a comfy sweater, break out the clovers and splash your tips in deep green. It doesn’t get easier!

Haha. Cute!

by goldfish123 on 4/10/2011 3:36:30 PM

haha I have those green clips Smile

by dancingirly on 4/3/2011 4:34:01 PM

Cute stuff!

by kaylarocks2000 on 3/28/2011 1:05:03 AM

great ideas!!! too cute!!!

by Quince_playa on 3/21/2011 7:45:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Im going to an island called grand cayman for spring break and need some tips on getting the right bikini. Im thin, petite, and have fair skin if that helps.
Thanks a bunch!!

Hey girlie!

Sounds like it's going to be a fun spring break!  I would suggest trying many different colors and patterns--don't be afraid to try something that looks crazy!  Grab a various styles to try in the dressing room...you'll know what fits right for your body.  Make sure it's comfortable and doesn't feel like it will fall or move around when your in the water!  Good luck!

Ruth S.

by mcluvs26dance on 3/19/2011 9:46:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i home sick for the third day in a row! im sooo sick of watching tv and attemping to take naps. yesterday i was playing around with new makeup looks and that was fun...but i have no clue what to do today! any ideas???
thanks MODS!
<33
-keri49

Bonjour chicky! We have some great ideas for you here with such things as baking and crafts: http://www.girlslife.com/category/fun-stuff.aspx

Once you're done with those, then as a last resort I would recommend coloring. Sure, I know it's something you haven't done since you were 5 but it can be actually pretty fun and helps time fly. Just go online and print out some coloring sheets (Find them by just googling "color book sheets"). Grab a box of crayons and let your inner child free!!

Jessica W.

by keri49 on 3/18/2011 9:11:59 AM

join my club:The Official Fashionista's Cub

by designgirl on 3/17/2011 11:49:30 PM

LOVING THE SWEATER

by readerhi1234 on 3/17/2011 10:28:15 PM

*Mod*Mod*Mod*
My friends 15 is saturday (tomorrow) & i dont know what to wear. I dont own any dresses/skirts/dress pants. My friends don't wear that kinda stuff either so i cant borrow anything. I also dont have time to go buy anything so what should i do?

Hey girl, do you own a cute blouse? Try pairing a more dressy blouse with jeans and adding dressy accessories.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by skittlezgirl on 3/17/2011 9:54:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
my best friend gets good grades and is really cool, but lately, she has been bragging a lot. like she'll brag about her A+ in every subject and once she even said, "I could get you WAY better grades. i have the best grade in my math class" when i already ace at math. sometimes, when i get complimented on a piece of clothing i'm wearing or my hair that day, after i say thanks to the person who said it, she'll put a weird smile on her face and go "umph" very lightly like she can't believe that person said that or that she didn't get a compliment either. all this bragging and showing off makes me feel bad, and makes me want to stop hanging out with her. what should i do that wouldn't cause any drama or ruin our friendship all together? thank you!
-Katie

Hey girl, it sounds like despite your friend's accomplishments, she might suffer from low self esteem (hence the reason she feels the need to rub in her achievements and "fish" for compliments). The best thing you can do is not bite or let it bother you. If she continues to rub her grades in your face, lightly blow it off, i.e. "That's great/good for you" and then change the subject. I think it's at the point now where if you just ignore her remarks and attempts to show off, she'll stop them because they aren't getting her the gratification she's seeking.

xoxo