9 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

11 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

13 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Make festive (and healthy) green juice

Drink your greens this St. Patty’s Day—without any added food coloring. Yep, we chatted up wellness guru and author of Crazy Sexy Diet Kris Carr and snagged a recipe for her famous (and yummy!) green juice.

If you guys think it's disgusting, add some makes it sweet and if you use natural brown cane sugar, it's even better(beacause it stays with the healthy vibe of this smoothie)!!!

by portiabh1 on 3/15/2012 11:12:53 PM

All i can say is gross and disgusting (not going to try it) Lauren C.

by Fuzzy_Bear1997 on 8/12/2011 7:00:31 PM

ima not going to try dat cause i dont like most veggies (sticking w/ friut)

by bieberlover99 on 5/15/2011 3:24:53 PM

mod mod mod!! ok so im bigger im 11 turning 12 and im bigger than all my friends and its always uncofortable my whole family is bigger and we have a lot of junk food around and i try to stay away from it but i cant resist!! and the guy i like i dont think likes me cuase im big i always feel wierd when all my friend s can wear little things and bikinis please help on the not resisting food and exersizes that will heplp me drop fatt!! thanx soo much

Hey girly girl! I totally know how you feel. I was like that too when I was your age. Maybe, you should have a sit down with your parents and let them know that you want to start getting healthy, as a family. If they're receptive to it, then great! If not, don't be discouraged. You can still do it yourself. You don't have to resist food, you just have to know what the right foods are that you should be eating. Fruit makes a great snack! And, get creative. Make it your mission to try one new fruit each week. And, you can have fun with it... like, combine a few, with some skim milk and ice, in a blender for a guilt-free smoothie. And, stock up on other yummy and healthy treats as well. Lately, I'm going through a major edamame phase. You can find it at pretty much any grocery store. If your grocery store has a frozen organic section, then it should have Sponge Bob and Dora the Explorer-themed edamame. Fun, and good for you! And, they come in portioned out packages. Also, make sure to eat lots of protein, so that you're not hungry and reaching for junk food later on. Think chicken and fish, grilled, baked or broiled, rather than fried. Pick up a new cookbook! Or, look for some healthy recipes online. It's so much more fun to be creative and eat healthy. And, it'll be a great bonding experience with your rents. As for exercise, it's important to just get moving, period. Jump rope, take a walk around the block, walk up the stairs a few times, anything! Or, pick up a fun cardio DVD, like salsa dancing, to get you moving. Smile

Becca G.

by bratzstyleem on 4/17/2011 11:17:46 PM

I think it sounds good and healthy! Smile

by maggie13 on 4/17/2011 10:20:05 PM

i'm gonna try it right now!

by princess6066 on 4/8/2011 3:11:56 PM

this sounds disgusting... but there's another green juice thing that tastes REALLY good. Its like store bought juice but its organic and its made with kiwi and other veggie stuff but it just tastes like kiwi juice.

by girlsliferocksss98 on 4/7/2011 4:29:42 PM

Sounds gross. Tastes like heaven. What else can I say?

by canadarox on 4/2/2011 1:52:22 PM

ooh. it sounds and look ew so it must taste good like mac n cheese with kastup, or wiener snitzel instead of beef in sheperds pie ( i tried to combine my irish side and german side together preetty good)

by cammybellpoptart on 4/1/2011 1:34:35 PM

Everyone's saying this is really gross and that it looks and sounds nasty... But it's great! I tried it and I loveeee it! <3

by love.softball73 on 3/22/2011 8:33:33 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!