Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

2 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

3 HOURS AGO 5 super cute Christmas manis to rock right now: http://t.co/PdcCen0EDE

COMMENTS

Snag that dream job: I wanna...be a makeup artist

Always the one to do your friends’ makeup for dances? Your dream job awaits!

i want to be a cop when i get older. but, my mom pointed out 2 me that you have to see dead bodies. and you sometimes have to shoot people. i just cant handle that kind of stuff. shouod i handle it? or b come my 2nd choice a hair dresser? plz help me decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey girl, you have plenty of time to decide! Who knows you could decide to be a teacher or an artist by the time you graduate college!

lauren r.

by btrlvr81 on 3/28/2012 7:33:55 PM

I wanna be a makeup artist. I just don't know were to start

by laughz1 on 1/6/2012 11:44:18 PM

i want to be a fashion designer when i'm older so i started a fashion blog. check it out at: www.aneverydayrunway.blogspot. com w/ spaces ythat an every day runway. leave comments so i know what you think! thanks

by opal angel on 9/24/2011 2:55:50 PM

i dont like mascara and eye liner cause once i was in a play and we hade to wear eye liner even though we were like 8! and it kept getting in my eyes and made them water but we couldn't cry or it would run!

by madsterw1 on 8/10/2011 6:52:05 PM

Dear Catie C.
Thanks so much and yeah i do like to dabble in almost everything haha

No problem! Glad to help!

Catie C.

by kaboodle on 8/5/2011 12:07:33 PM

I love kids. And once i read dave pelzers book "a child called it" (plus family history) i knew i wanted to be a social worker. I tell my family and friends this and theyre all discouraging me cuz it doesnt pay well. Well it kinda got to me cuz now im thinking i wanna maybe work at a mag. like girlslife because i really love fashion and giving advice and i always get compliments on my outfits. i was thinking tht or being a model cuz since i was little i was told i shud be and ive modeled(live, runway) for a store in my city and it was a lot of fun and also got more offers to do it.
im really confused on what i should do. i really need to make a decision soon cuz im 15 and am going to start interning/applying for jobs soon. In your opinion, what should i do?
Thanks so much Smile

Hey girly,

The first thing you need to know is that you should go for your dreams, no matter what people tell you. Also, don't worry, you still have plenty of time to make those big decisions, so just calm down and try to just let yourself figure out what it wants to do on it's own time.  You seem to be a girl who likes all sorts of things, so no worries, you will find out what you want to do eventually, so don't put so much pressure on yourself to make a choice now.

Catie C.

by kaboodle on 8/5/2011 10:18:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm a tween (not sure if i can say my age) and i LOOOOOVE makeup, and I was wondering if I could do makeup for a part time job. I don't think I'm all that good but people I've done makeup on say that they look amazing. Do you think I'll be able to do it?

Hey girl, you're a little young right now, but I'd definitely talk to your local make-up reps at Sephora or another specialty store and ask about opportunities and things you can do now because you have an interest in make-up. They'll have tips!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lemonade.mouth.luver on 7/26/2011 11:30:54 PM

Mod...
How can you even become a makeup artist (for fun, not majoring in cosmetics) ?

Hey girlie. Well, first you have to have expertise in doing makeup, so you should go to a cosmetology school. Then, try to get in contact with makeup artists to see how they got into the field. The best way is to probably ask to shadow one and go from there. Good luck!
Marly Z.

by violaplayer09 on 5/2/2011 5:16:14 PM

i really love eyeshadow but my eyes arnt even so it looks weird

by XxrainbowgirlxX on 4/8/2011 11:18:48 PM

hey guys if your looking for a club to join that is all amout makeup, boys,and fashio look for FASHION 101

by rocki9947 on 3/29/2011 9:57:31 AM