2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

3 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

4 HOURS AGO This could be us at #Homecoming, but you playin' http://t.co/HsMGXHMz8v

COMMENTS

Snag that dream job: I wanna...be a makeup artist

Always the one to do your friends’ makeup for dances? Your dream job awaits!

I love makeup. It's not even the fact that it makes you look pretty, it's just the creativity and expression you have with it. It's also a huge boost of confidence, and it just makes you feel so girly, if that's your style. I love just playing around with it. Laughing

by writergirl12 on 3/24/2011 8:51:52 PM

i love doing other people's makeup! if only my sister would let me Frown

by whunter on 3/23/2011 6:51:04 PM

Is being an author UR dream job? if the anwer is yes, plz check out the "I <3 writing" club!

by pebo11 on 3/21/2011 4:18:19 PM

I have always wanted to be a makeup artist.i am always doing my friend's or practicing my own makeup.how should i get started?PLEASE HELP!!

by cheekymonkey1 on 3/20/2011 8:48:48 PM

mod mod- I have this dream to prusure a career in the fashiopn indristry as a model, fashion deisgner and make-up artist...any tips to help me, maybe how i could get started in modelling????

Hey girlie,

Glad you have an idea of what you would like to pursue!  Here are some articles that may be helpful:

Good luck Smile
Ruth S.

by kylee_cheer on 3/19/2011 11:37:57 PM

MODMODMOD
Hi! im going to church tomorrow and need a gorgeous yet casual hairstyle..what should i do?

hey girlie,

how about trying new accessories like headbands, pins, hats, or even a flower in your hair? You can always try a side ponytail...or some curls with a curling iron!

Ruth S.

by bluejaygirl101 on 3/19/2011 11:32:26 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice? Ask me anything... boys, school, family, friends, ANYTHING! I'm a normal teenage girl just like you so i have probably encountered some of the same things you all have so ask away!

by bb01unouwantme on 3/19/2011 10:39:07 PM

Mod!
Hi! Lately I've been having a problem with my friends-all they talk about is college. My friend wants to b a vet. So they have to geT a scholarship. All they talk about is college, it's driving me crazy! Also, she is sleeping through lunch cause she does so many extracuriclar activities she has to do her hw @11pm. They told me they don't like all their extra stuff! How can I get her to stop talking about college and should I do something about her sleeping through lunch? Were only in 8th!
Thanks soooo much!

hey! you just need to introduce different convo topics. and tell your friend to stop running herself into the ground!
Helen S.

by Soccerlova1 on 3/19/2011 4:36:15 PM

Mod
So umm yeah. I like this guy, and I think he likes me back. He always puts his hand on my shoulder when were just talking. And his friend said he liked me. And , I was walking down the hall at school, and I heard his friend shout "Show me what one's her!" and then he litterally stopped me from walking, put his arms around me and asked me how i was doing. He also was telling people we kissed, and that never happened. Whataya think I should do? Thank yu!!

hey! well if he bugs you tell him to cut it out but if not see if he wants to hang out Smile
Helen S.

by Little Miss Love Me on 3/19/2011 3:42:02 PM

mod mod- i have small eyes. what can make my eyes look bigger???

Hey girlie, try using eye liner and lash lengthening mascara

Paige T.