2 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

5 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

6 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Snag that dream job: I wanna...be a makeup artist

Always the one to do your friends’ makeup for dances? Your dream job awaits!

COME JOIN THE OFFICIAL PRETTY GIRLS ONLY CLUB!!!!!
COME APPLY ON MY PAGE FOR A CHANCE A VICE PRESIDENT, BOY SPECIALIST, BEAUTY FASHION AND MAKEUP SPECIALIST, AND HEALTH SPECIALIST
ELECTIONS WILL BE HELD ON APRIL 3, 2011
GOOD LUCK
<3 PRETTY GIRLS ONLY

by prettygirlsonly on 3/19/2011 11:08:42 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Help! I really want to change up my style a little(haven't done it in FOREVER!)but I'm not sure what to go with.I don't want to seriously blow my budget But want to change it up a little. Any advice?

Hey girlie! GL has tons of style tips in our Style section. Also, check out Forever21 -- it's an awesome place for fab finds that won't break the bank Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by cougargirl on 3/19/2011 10:49:53 AM

Where has this one been? I had a feeling it'd be an article at some point too! But, that seems like a fun job, but I have other plans for now.. Brittany G.

by biskii on 3/19/2011 10:31:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
ok so i created a club....but then i realized im too busy to run it so how can i delete it?

Hey girlie! Check out this article on the rules of the clubs, where you'll find how to delete your club:  http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by sassykitty60 on 3/18/2011 9:49:37 PM

Hey Guys! its Emily, I just wanna tell u about my club, Be Unique!Smile take a look and consider applying for my open positions secretary, treasurer, VP, health consultant, and beauty consultant.
just tell me your username, age, and why you want the position. also tell me any experience you have as an advice giver.
K thx so much!! ILY, oboeguardgirl Smile Brittany G.

by oboeguardgirl on 3/18/2011 9:21:58 PM

haah that's me! The one doing all my friend's makeup, but I could never be a makeup artist, i have other dreams Smile Brittany G.

by mackenzie.dineen.xox on 3/18/2011 9:02:37 PM

I love doing my friends make-up!!
Check out my club for make-up tips!
Club Y-O-U

Tennisgirl17<3

by Tennisgirl17 on 3/18/2011 6:25:41 PM

makeup is fun Smile one time i had some friends over and me and my other friend did the makeup of 1 of my friends who is fairly plain-but still amazing!! it was so fun and she liked it a lot!If anyone needs advice, just ask! i'll reply ASAP!!
~baconlvr711~

by baconlvr711 on 3/18/2011 5:17:52 PM

***MOD MOD MOD***
ok:
so last year, ther was this guy i rly liked, adam. he moved away this year, + is coming bak next year. i was sad, but then had a crush on his bff, jake. it was ok, and my bff, anna told me that she IM'd adam and he sed he rly rly likes me. so, then my OTHER friend, jojo, were not so close, sed that jake RLY likes me + adam im'd her too, and sed he liked me. i found out that jojo rly rly rly rly likes adam, and she was heartbroken wen she found out he liked me. and anna told me i shud go for adam next year, cuz i RLY like him + he likes me, but i also rly RLY like jake. so, how can i help jojo find someone that likes her bak, cuz i feel kinda bad for "stealing" her crush, even tho it wasnt on purpose! also, do u think jake likes me? he flirts w/ me + talks 2 me in class, steals my stuff playfully and lafs @ my jokes, and smiles, i caught him looking @ me twice. and, what shud i do? go for jake or adam? (i can see myself with both of them).
Thnx so much! xoxo