6 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

8 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

9 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

GL for Japan

Here in sunny Baltimore, we’re far away from the ongoing tragedy, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t feeling the aftershocks.

hey, cool! my school is doin the crane thineg. we have 1,760 cranse so far, thats like, a bunch of money!!

by Dancing Queen 14 on 4/25/2011 10:21:30 PM

mod mod mod mod yaa so i havent gotten the mag for like 3months and im getting worried i really like the mag and i renewed recently so whats happening

Hey girly! If you recently renewed your issue, then your mag is probably still in the mail. Try to be patient, and it should arrive soon Smile

Becca G.

by kwoolly on 3/27/2011 7:08:02 PM

by kwoolly on 3/27/2011 7:05:37 PM

Kool my skool is rasing $,socks,food,& clothing! its called 'plan 4 Japan!'

by May9 on 3/24/2011 11:28:03 PM

I think it's so sad what is happening in Japan and I wish I could help out more!!! Frown

by crazy555 on 3/23/2011 9:01:08 PM

@pigletluver, I don't think of it that way. You really just made me think...and think twice. I don't say those things but if I ever do, or am about to, I will think of're right.

by Maeve01 on 3/22/2011 7:46:16 PM

The Girl you just called fat? She has been starving herself. The Boy you just called stupid? He has a learning disability & studies over 4hrs a night. The Girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The Boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. Put this as your status if you're against bullying...

by Pigletluver on 3/22/2011 5:39:57 PM

I made a Japan club. can you please join???

by LCV554 on 3/22/2011 4:19:21 PM

my bff keiko moved from japan to our school about 4 months ago, she lived 1 hour south of tokyo, &nd her family was hit by the tsunami. so our class is collecting stuff so we can send it to the redcross that is there, &nd all the stuff is going to the japanese schools. Smile

by poliminogirl on 3/21/2011 11:56:24 AM

that's so awesome that people are so giving!! love it!! my dads work has a doubling thing too so im donating 20 dollars tomorrow!!

by sidneycrosby87 on 3/20/2011 10:00:23 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!