6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

10 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Leap into spring!

Today is the first day of S-P-R-I-N-G and we are thrilled to pieces here at GL…

Two words. Flip Flops.

by soccerlover99 on 4/6/2011 1:36:51 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN.

by runforever on 3/28/2011 7:38:51 PM

the thing about michigan is so not true!!! i lived there for the past 10 years of my live and although it snows a lot in the winter, by april its totally warm and all the snow is gone. Brittany G.

by dancer2998 on 3/25/2011 10:00:45 PM

I L-O-V-E Spring because of SRING BREAK!! WOO! Oh, and don't forget my Birthday

by Love_10 on 3/25/2011 5:34:45 PM

I love the blooming of flowers and the warm(but not too warm) weather!

by dancequeen12 on 3/21/2011 10:24:44 PM

I like this one guy, but he likes one of my closest friends. He once said that he would date me, but that was a couple months ago. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Just trying getting closer to him - chat a little bit more than usual, try working on homework together or hanging out. Don't overdo it, but getting to know him better could remind him how he used to feel about you. Still, if he's really crushing on your close friend, don't push it. It'll be tough, but meeting other people will remind you he isn't the only cute, fun, interesting guy out there for ya. You don't want to be #2 on the list, do you? You want a guy to adore you! Smile
Lauren C.

by littlebabit on 3/21/2011 10:13:28 PM

MOD -
How can I raise around 1,500$ if I'm fourteen and can't quite get a job? I'm trying to buy a really nice Nikon d7000 camera with two different lenses, but my parents won't pay for it. It doesn't have to be like a super fast way. As long as I could have enough-ish to get the camera by the end of the Summer. Smile

Hey girlie. Try babysitting. Ask around to see if anyone needs a babysitter. Also, talk to your parents again. Maybe you can make some kind of deal with them to earn money every month. Good luck.
Marly Z.

by i<3allelsefails on 3/21/2011 6:13:13 PM

It snowed here... it was seventey degrees on friday under thirty today... blechhhhhhhhhh Tong

by bmxchic549 on 3/21/2011 4:42:14 PM

I think I pretty much love everything about spring♥ How the weather is not too hot or not too cold, pastels, sandals, baseball season, and just the positive energy in the air. Oh! And definitely knowing that summer is right on its way<3

by michipie205 on 3/20/2011 1:27:05 PM

i love when me and my sister can jog around the neighborhood without freezing to death!

by roxibaby420 on 3/20/2011 1:10:47 PM