33 MINUTES AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

1 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

2 HOURS AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

COMMENTS

Leap into spring!

Today is the first day of S-P-R-I-N-G and we are thrilled to pieces here at GL…

MOD-
do u know where i can find a cute swimsuit that will fit me, i am 5'4 or 5'5, and i wear an a cup... and i am thin... thanks!!

I suggest you go shopping at target! They have super cute bathing suits there for pretty cheap Smile good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by volleychick879 on 3/20/2011 1:10:46 PM

It is sooooo nice today! It was rainy yesterday but today is AMAZING! Smile

by dancenow on 3/20/2011 11:26:39 AM

spring flowers spring boys spring shopping spring spring spring!!!!

by sweetautumnsunshine on 3/20/2011 12:38:26 AM

1st comment?????????????? I'm sooo excited for spring. 2.5 hours Smile Ruth S.

by Clover54088 on 3/20/2011 12:30:12 AM

MOD MO MOD!!!
I need a total beach bod before my spring break. its april 22-29. what is the fastest result you can get. btw it can't be anything pricey!
-autumn

hey girlie,

Stick to a balanced and healthy diet and regular exercise! Be committed and listen to your body--treat it well and you'll feel confident Smile
Ruth S.

by sweetautumnsunshine on 3/20/2011 12:26:57 AM

I love spring! The weathers not to hot, but not to cold! Smile

by Lil_miss_sunshine on 3/20/2011 12:20:59 AM